* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Freelance nightshow babes?

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Freelance nightshow babes?
Does anybody else think the babes should allowed to work for a diffrent channel each night they work or do you think it would be unworkable post your thoughts people

im always open to positive change
06-11-2012 12:11
Find all posts by this user
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: FREELANCE NIGHTSHOW BABES
Good question.

I completely understand why the channels would put girls on contract, particularly those who have an established and loyal fan base. They can generate more call minutes and therefore larger revenues for their channel, so why would any employer not want to hold onto their best performers?

If girls were freelance, the most popular girls could raise their fees and effectively name their price. If only the richest channels could afford the most popular girls, it's possible that we could see a monopolised service. All the best girls on one channel might sound great, but without competition it's possible that we'll lose other channels. I think that's an extreme example of course, not necessarily what will happen.

Interesting thought.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

06-11-2012 12:45
m100 Away
Banned

Don't really care but i've voted yes because I don't think the girls should be prevented from doing other photo/video work outside of the channel they are appearing on or it's website and many of them are.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
06-11-2012 13:37
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

i think on tv, unless you are an established girl with a hardcore following it wouldn't work, as if you were constantly moving channels casual viewers would be less likely to follow you from channel to channel
06-11-2012 14:48
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Freelance nightshow babes?
on the plus side Lori would not be able to appear on bs night after night, Zarwood could be on bsx,geri could go on rlc where shows are tamer,cherri could go to s66 the possibilities are endless.

im always open to positive change
06-11-2012 19:14
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

There's nothing wrong with the girls working under contract exclusive to a channel and for the girl personally can work out best in the long run.

More secure employment, good or better money, other employment benefits and as far as being exclusive to one channel or company, if the deal is right this can be good for the girl(s) too and really not a bad thing at all.

And with changes in employment laws, many companies now organise all tax payments, better sickness and holidays and other benefits.

At the end of the day the girls are all working in the broadcasting industry like myself albeit in a obviously different way Wink and working under exclusive contract to a broadcasting channel, freelance or directly employed by the company, channel, station is and always has been so common.

Job security and good money will always be paramount and working for a good company with a happy team that work well and get on well together as with any job.

At the end of the day like with all of us it's a job, career and you make a decision that you yourself are most happy with and the girls happiness is the most important thing.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 20:40 by HoneyRocks.)
06-11-2012 20:24
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Re Babes working for more than 1 channel .
Its already happened .About 2006 I well remember Babs working for tvx call girls and another channel (think it was bang babes) on successive nights.I know 'cos I called her .Anyway arent some babes working for rival web cam shows right now.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 21:58 by mickster.)
06-11-2012 21:50
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I would like to see babe driven channels. They turn up and put on whatever show they feel like. It will all depend the babes comfort level, call volume and how they feel on the night. One night they might be tame, another two babes who are hot and like each other might go for hot lezzie action. Its better than having a reluctant babe do something she is unhappy about because an offscreen producer is shouting at her or a horny babe having to play safe. I have sampled LiveQuiz on Czech channel Petka a few times and the standard varies from topless in the last few minutes to hands down pants and visible pussy play for the whole show. Frustrating when it is tame but more fun when it is hot. It needs to be easier for a small operator to set up a channel instead of babe channels being dominated by a handful of large operators.

Gone fishing
06-11-2012 22:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV