clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

What's happened to Sexstation?

deano Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What's happened to Sexstation?
Sylar Wrote:
deano Wrote:Have too agree with the above comments. Seems to be a lack of effort from the produers , and some of the girls. I thought they all were supposed to be topless after ten ? Seems candy can get away with it .
Also i have quiet a soft spot for Annie, Anna . But annie now seems to lay on her side most of the time , seems kinda shy about showing her crotch to the camera now .
I was watching an old recording of anna the other day , and compaired with now , her performance is crap .
So who is at fault , the girl or the producer .

IMO its the producers who are responsible for setting the tone of the show and creating an environment that the girls are happy to work in. If its the same format every single night then its not going to inspire them to up their games.

I wish that they'd just concentrated on making one amazing channel instead of stretching it out and having four average ones. I guess money talks though...

Hey g@z , i was talking about more recently , after OFFCUNTS had toned the shows down. Strange last night Anna was crotch too camera quite a lot , makes me think the producer lets the girls get away with being lazy?
18-03-2009 16:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles