Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

question 4 tvxmole

deano Offline
Senior Poster

question 4 tvxmole
tvxmole as a fan of heavenly , can u tell me if she will b back on the show ?
14-10-2008 16:08
Find all posts by this user
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

RE: question 4 tvxmole
deano Wrote:tvxmole as a fan of heavenly , can u tell me if she will b back on the show ?

Hi Deano,
I only get the weekly rota's and I just got a fresh rota sent through today. I have checked it for you and Heavenly does not seem to on my list for this week. One thing you should take into consideration that is that the list is also subject to last minute change due to things like sickness or personal emergencies.
I will let you know when I next see her name on the rota though!

http://www.televisionx.com
14-10-2008 17:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
deano Offline
Senior Poster

tvxmole Wrote:
deano Wrote:tvxmole as a fan of heavenly , can u tell me if she will b back on the show ?

Hi Deano,
I only get the weekly rota's and I just got a fresh rota sent through today. I have checked it for you and Heavenly does not seem to on my list for this week. One thing you should take into consideration that is that the list is also subject to last minute change due to things like sickness or personal emergencies.
I will let you know when I next see her name on the rota though!

thanks tvxmole,
Got afeeling she has left the show . When she was on livexxx she left as she was due too be on the late show , and as the other tvx girls are all doing a stint on the encrypted show , i yhink shes done a runner ? Pity really as she is running out of channels . Hears a couple of pics , if ive done it right. When you next speak to the producer could you see if she has left . many thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

14-10-2008 20:36
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

will they every do the channels as a pay nightly?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-10-2008 20:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV