babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tori Lee - (Queen of Babestation 2013) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Tori Lee - (Queen of Babestation 2013) - Chat & Discussion
In the end they all come home to bs.
09-01-2015 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she went back to BS, she did one night on Studio66/Elite not long ago and then decided she preferred BS. It's just a pity she prefers a channel that totally under uses and under appreciates her. She'll always be wasted on this channel so long as this current shoddy producer or a certain Miss Buckby are around.
09-01-2015 20:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

She doesn't really fit with BS she was always ready to come off screen
09-01-2015 21:03
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(09-01-2015 20:48 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Wouldn't surprise me at all if she went back to BS, she did one night on Studio66/Elite not long ago and then decided she preferred BS. It's just a pity she prefers a channel that totally under uses and under appreciates her. She'll always be wasted on this channel so long as this current shoddy producer or a certain Miss Buckby are around.

I think the problem with Tori Lee is where she lives.

If I got a job somewhere, then I would move closer to that job, particularly if that was the only area that has employment opportunities that suit me.

Tori needs to have train tickets from Newcastle to the studio, then she needs to be put up overnight in a hotel, taken to and from the studio, etc. I can understand that after a while it gets expensive for the studio, so they put her on less and less. It's cheaper for BS to ask her to stay home and do cam work.

Compare that to say Lori, who is admittedly on too much, but they simply ask her to come to work, she drives to work, does a shift, then drives home again.

Don't get me wrong, Tori is gorgeous and should be on air more often, but I think maybe the blame lies with her, not with the studio.
09-01-2015 23:55
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-01-2015 23:55 )Smooga Wrote:  Tori needs to have train tickets from Newcastle to the studio, then she needs to be put up overnight in a hotel, taken to and from the studio, etc. I can understand that after a while it gets expensive for the studio, so they put her on less and less. It's cheaper for BS to ask her to stay home and do cam

The girls pay their own travel costs but can stay in the house that BS have in MK. It's not a problem for the studio at all.
10-01-2015 00:01
sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

did tori show up on bscams then last night?
10-01-2015 17:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(09-01-2015 19:54 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Tori is on BS cams tonight at 10pm

Well.... Tori Is Always Shown To Be On BS Cams Nearly Everynight By Babestation and Their Stupid Wrong OSGs....

Why I Think It Is Wrong And That She Is Not On BS Cams Because For Example When She Left BS She Was Still Being Advertised On BS Cams. Also The Night She Joined And Was On Storm Babes She Was Also Advertised To Be On BS Cams The Same Night. Unless There Are Two Ms Tori Lee.. Its Impossible

Plus They Even Show Ms Georgie Serino ( Gina ) To Be Advertised On BS Cams The Same Night She Was On Studio66... So I Don't Bother With The Cams.. Unless Its Actually True.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-01-2015 18:09
sony100 Offline
Junior Poster

^
are you talking about the pre-recorded tori webcam shows at the fixed 30 credits?

if she is live tonight then it will be a waste of time as the site won't currently let you buy credits due to 404 error
10-01-2015 18:36
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2015 17:39 )sony100 Wrote:  did tori show up on bscams then last night?

She posted on Twitter that she would be
10-01-2015 18:38
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

she said on twitter yesterday that she would be on BS cams, im not sure if she was but she did post a load of pics of herself last night on twitter, anyway i wonder if she has left storm?
10-01-2015 18:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV