babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tori Lee - (Queen of Babestation 2013) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

juicylucy69 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Tori Lee - Babestation Caps and Vids
Cheryl cole should watch Tori & take lessons on how to be sexy , in fact I think Tori tramples
Over many....

She is so fine.....

JUICYLUCY69
22-05-2013 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Tori Lee - Babestation Caps and Vids
Tori Lee never used to be so raunchy. I think what these restrictions have done for the likes of Tori is that they have given them the room to go to the limit but never overstepping the mark. When flashing was a nightly occurence girls like Tori would stay in the background and play safe, whilst others would be braver. But now that line that must not be crossed is there, we find many more girls willing to go that far and feeling safe. And that is why there as never been as much nudity as there is now. But in truth that nudity is so contrived that it is not in the least bit sexual.
22-05-2013 17:36
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tori Lee - Babestation Caps and Vids
Tori may have not been the most popular babe in recent years, but i have hardly heard a bad word said about Tori, because there is nothing to criticise her about at all, she is simply perfection, my all time fav
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 20:43 by Joey 27.)
22-05-2013 18:09
juicylucy69 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tori Lee - Babestation Chat & Discussion
Tori Lee is not on enough lol. Oh that smile, the way she looks at the camera...
The way she sits up & pouts.... Slips off her bra.... She just teases....
Watching Tori On screen ,
Like melting chocolate on tung slowly so you can enjoy it...

JUICYLUCY69
23-05-2013 11:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Tori is back tonight looking hot as hell, i wish she went naked but you can't have it all i suppose
06-06-2013 23:57
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Tori's sizzling hot bronzed body, super sexy wobbling ass, and those amazing jiggling breasts really know how to send you into raptures. You can't beat Tori's hot naked ass motoring away. She looked magnificent. Tongue
07-06-2013 08:39
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Tori is one of my favorites all the way back from when she was on bang babes and sorry Tiffany but she has the best ass of all the babe show girls. She's definitely gotten more raunchy in the past couple of months, and i think we may see her do a naked show in the next few months . . . . fingers crossed!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 09:03 by Jet-Fan.)
07-06-2013 09:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Tori doesn't just have the best ass she has the best everything, she is underrated, there is too much talk on here of the likes of lori, jennifer jade, claire richards, paige tyler, brook little who are ok but don't come anywhere close to Tori but that's just my opinion
07-06-2013 14:53
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Got to agree Tori is just insaaaaane. Especially her ass, but just everything about her. Preferred the blonde hair, but no biggie really! As for her ass in comparison to Tiffany - I think Tiffany had an ass to match a few years back, but the ravages of age have taken their toll and left Tori in the top spot! Not that Tiff isn't still hot as hell, but just not quite where she used to be. But yeah, Tori is my joint number 1 babe and has been for about a year now!

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
08-06-2013 09:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I loved Tori as a blonde but even better as a brunette it makes her beautiful eyes stand out more, Tori would look great with ginger hair though or even as a skinhead
08-06-2013 18:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV