Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Addison your stalking is getting fucking creapy and well out of hand, so well done as you have managed to go through my entire post history and select certain quotations from them all. Again!!!!!!!Wink

Fuck me you have far too much time on your hands, I would do likewise but I've got better things to do than go through your contradictory drivel.

Calling a show a bag of shit has got fuck all to do with those who provide caps, for example I cap Lori's show's but do I take offence if anybody saying her show was woeful and repetitive. No do I fuck. An opinion is an opinion.

You want honesty, I'll allways give it unlike the many fanboys on this place spamming the life out of this forum even going as far to comment on how good their favourite model looks tonight in her red dress.

Who gives a flying fuck, it's mondane boring drivel, next time you decide to post addison, try not to go down the usual route of stalking, hence the reasons half your posts have allready been moved to the split section, why because nobody can be arsed reading your trolling comments once again.
07-10-2012 02:30
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(07-10-2012 02:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  so well done as you have managed to go through my entire post history and select certain quotations from them all. Again!!!!!!!Wink

Fuck me you have far too much time on your hands, I would do likewise but I've got better things to do than go through your contradictory drivel

It takes hardly any time, mate. (tip: Google Advanced search, username Scottishbloke and the phrase "fucking shit" or similar - sadly enough, there are loads of examples). Took a couple of minutes. But you already know that, having dug up a load of Rammy quotes to string together in a single reply a while back (Thinking about it, I actually got the idea from you!). By the way, you're the one who sent ME PMs to try and stop me from taking issue with some of your posts. That's not my style. I only ever deal with disputes in the main forum. Stalker know thyself!
07-10-2012 02:47
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

^^^Be real you have a proper hard on for scotty at the minute!

Nearly a page of your latest posts are about him and for what? Waste of your time and been honest your coming off as a stalker!
07-10-2012 02:54
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(07-10-2012 02:54 )babefinder Wrote:  ^^^Be real you have a proper hard on for scotty at the minute!

Nearly a page of your latest posts are about him and for what? Waste of your time and been honest your coming off as a stalker!

Just trying to keep SB off Rammy's back. Ram's been honest about his Asperger's (his mother died recently as well, I believe, which has probably exacerbated his condition in any case), and SB has been trying to push his buttons for weeks on end. The anixety it causes Ram comes through pretty regularly in his replies. And if you're suggesting that I'm singling out SB for targeting then I'd say he's been doing that to Rammy with a single-mindedness that about takes the biscuit in here. I've been here for quite a long time, now and I don't like aggressive or personal attacks, and I'll step in if I feel I need to (speaking of which, not sure I like this 3-way gang manoeuvre that you, Don and SB have set up, I have to say. Are y'all on a 3-way PM alert with each other? Do you co-ordinate your 'thanks givens' to appear at the same time? Just debate on the level, babefinder, and don't resort to the cheap jibes like the one above. I'm sure you're better than that.
07-10-2012 03:18
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Look we have it hard sometimes but i dont think family matters should be an excuse and i dont think you should bring it up right now! rammy might say that himself!!

Rammys a grown man and can speak for himself,also dont be giving me this whole victim stuff...the man goes into the "tonights rubbish thread" to praise the shows and inturn bait other members annoyed Can we not even get peace in there??? Doesnt look that way.Sorry for his troubles but its gotta stop its beyond a joke.

Thats me done for the night.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 03:30 by anchorman.)
07-10-2012 03:27
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

rammy's posts in my opinion usually tell it how it is, and puts across some decent points... give the guy a break, if you disagree with something he says there's no need to keep arguing for hours about it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, it doesn't mean that hes wrong if you don't agree with it..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-10-2012 03:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What the fuck addison, just how fucking low can you stoop, my arguments with Rammy have allways been on and off, if fact we even shared a joke about it last week as mostly a lot of the time it's just banter, I also posted my full support to Rammy at the time too when his mother so tragically had her life cut short.

Also while we're on the subject here addison, my mother also died of cancer not too long ago so fuck you.

This is a debating ground and nobodys on anybodys back, if you ask me it's you with your constant stalking of my posts and in your sordid little stalker of a mind you have obviously come on here to shit stir with tactics as low as anybody I can remember in the history of the babe channels.

Your comments are absolutely shameful, how dare you call me out in such a disgusting manner.
07-10-2012 03:32
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(07-10-2012 03:18 )Addison Wrote:  Just trying to keep SB off Rammy's back.

As someone who hasn't spoke to you apart from tonight, even I know that when your name pops up, it will be in reply to Scottishbloke no matter where the discussion is on the forum and most of the time Rammy is nowhere near.

You could locate where Scottishbloke is on the forum from your username alone. That says more about you than him.
07-10-2012 03:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

cant you 3 go and have a wank together in the wank buddy thread... get it all out your systems Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-10-2012 03:50
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(07-10-2012 03:40 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 03:18 )Addison Wrote:  Just trying to keep SB off Rammy's back.

As someone who hasn't spoke to you apart from tonight, even I know that when your name pops up, it will be in reply to Scottishbloke no matter where the discussion is on the forum and most of the time Rammy is nowhere near.

You could locate where Scottishbloke is on the forum from your username alone. That says more about you than him.

Merely a phase. In another phase (long ago, before most of you lot were here) I used to do a fair bit of capping and clipping. Maybe I'll go back to it, although there are others that do it far better than I do, these days. Have we really never spoken? (How can I check that without being accused of stalking?!). I'll admit SB's been getting on my nerves increasingly in here. I've only been taking issue in order to try and rein in some of his excesses (many hypocritical), though. And I might carry on doing that, if I feel its warranted (although another forum elsewhere is taking more of my time these days). And even when debates turn ugly-ish in here, they sure beat the likes of the What I Last Ate thread for entertainment, you can't deny it! Can you honestly say hand on heart that his comments don't sometimes get your back up? Can't believe you and SB and babefinder are slapping each other on the back over a shared stance on every point of issue that crops up in here.
07-10-2012 04:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66