Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(07-10-2012 04:25 )Addison Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 03:40 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 03:18 )Addison Wrote:  Just trying to keep SB off Rammy's back.

As someone who hasn't spoke to you apart from tonight, even I know that when your name pops up, it will be in reply to Scottishbloke no matter where the discussion is on the forum and most of the time Rammy is nowhere near.

You could locate where Scottishbloke is on the forum from your username alone. That says more about you than him.

Merely a phase. In another phase (long ago, before most of you lot were here) I used to do a fair bit of capping and clipping. Maybe I'll go back to it, although there are others that do it far better than I do, these days. Have we really never spoken? (How can I check that without being accused of stalking?!). I'll admit SB's been getting on my nerves increasingly in here. I've only been taking issue in order to try and rein in some of his excesses (many hypocritical), though. And I might carry on doing that, if I feel its warranted (although another forum elsewhere is taking more of my time these days). And even when debates turn ugly-ish in here, they sure beat the likes of the What I Last Ate thread for entertainment, you can't deny it! Can you honestly say hand on heart that his comments don't sometimes get your back up? Can't believe you and SB and babefinder are slapping each other on the back over a shared stance on every point of issue that crops up in here.

The fact that you used the death of someone's mother to further vilify someone you don't like suggests that you are someone who should be ignored. So that's what's going to happen.
07-10-2012 04:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

[split] Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Said to no one, then: I consider it something that could be seen to be an exacerbating factor, otherwise I wouldn’t have passed reference. It's something I happen to believe (or wouldn't rule out), but maybe I should've kept that thought to myself. I think one or two of the reactions to what was posted are ridiculously hyperbolic.
07-10-2012 04:48
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

That said, if anyone is genuinely aghast at what I posted then I apologise without reservation: I'm sorry.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 04:51 by Addison.)
07-10-2012 04:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Addison let's cut the bullshit here, you've had an agenda against me since day 1. Your comments were truly disgusting which I will not repeat as they were deeply offensive reading them and especially to Rammy.

What he chooses to reveal on this forum openingly or privately is his business and nobody's elses. He did not ask you to make such a post.

I also very much doubt he'll thank you for your comments either, tonight you have showed yourself up in your true colours.

You called me out, so I'll do likewise, you are a moran of the highest order, a total idiot Addison, with such an agenda against myself that you had to stoop to levels to which you should be throughly ashamed of and embarrassed.

Don's right, your post's don't even deserve any kind of responce, like I said to you previously you never ever engage your head in the correct manner, such was your hate fuelled agenda against me you forgot to ask yourself the question whether it was a right and proper post to be making in the first place, you've shot yourself in the foot here and scored a massive own goal into the bargain too.

If I could get away with calling you other names other than idiot and moran on this place, believe you me, I would.
07-10-2012 04:52
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

I'm about to put you on ignore, SB. I suggest you do the same to me. End of.
07-10-2012 04:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

An ignore list ultimately achieves nothing, a bigger man would take his medicine and try to make amends, I am not the kind of person who will hold a grudge, if the person can mend their ways then it goes a long way. I've said my piece for the night and I will leave it at that.

Addison, stop the stalking, stop the accusations and you'll become a better man for it, debate, argue, fair enough, but an important lesson was learned tonight and that is to never ever lower the conversation by making it personal. Keep the argument civil and never ever bring up personal topics of discussion to a forum.

All an ignore option does is run away when the going get's tough, a bigger man will work through the issues. If you are truly sorry for your actions then I will accept your apology and bear you no more hard feelings.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 05:10 by Scottishbloke.)
07-10-2012 05:08
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

cant u 2 just pm each other..... nobody else cares about your lovers tiff... btw thanks for the negative rating scottishbloke Smile like being the boss of the forum dont ya Wink... you seriously need to get a grip of yourself and realise you dont run these forums 'mate'... you take everything way too serious on here, lighten up will ya, stop takin everything personally, you come across as moody, big headed, constantly singling out certain members trying to make them feel inferior... most of us come on here to have a bit of light hearted chat about the channels, where as your life seems to revolve around the channels and this forum.....again get a grip 'boss'... theres 1000's of other ppl with different opinions about things on this forum... meaning your not going to be right all the time..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 06:29 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-10-2012 06:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-10-2012 04:50 )Addison Wrote:  That said, if anyone is genuinely aghast at what I posted then I apologise without reservation: I'm sorry.

havent upset me addison, ive read your post where you mention things that have happened to me in my life and this year and youre just expressing your opinion civily which is what this forum is about.

scottishbloke it's not mindless boring drivel people commenting on what a babe is wearing. what a babe wears is a vital part of a show and can affect her performance and calls. if she's wearing the wrong outfit she could lose calls and as a result affect her performance. if she has the right outfit on, shell get lots of calls and her show will be better

also scottishbloke, its no wonder people like addison and myself react so strongly to you when you call them and me fanboys, trolls, stalkers, morons and idiots. also using aggressive language in your posts including swear words doesnt help either

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 08:38 by Rammyrascal.)
07-10-2012 08:33
jonnyalpha Offline
Getting Better

Hello gentleman I know there's no way everyone can get on all the time but in my opinion having this argument in an open forum (especially from senior posters like yourselves) only makes me wonder what is instore for junior poster like meself.
I thought this forum was about discussing babeshows and giving your own opinion and yea people disagreeing with that. Not some where you get attacked and frankly bullied if people disagree with you.
Is this the sort of thing you want to show to new members, that is, u keep posting and this is what awaits you.

:rolleyes:Here I go again I'm on one
07-10-2012 10:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66