babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?
This poll is closed.
Yes 58.21% 39 58.21%
No 41.79% 28 41.79%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Is Caty Cole being censored more than the others?
(30-09-2012 04:07 )Sm© Wrote:  Was she ever that good? No one really cared about her until sooky and her mates fell out with Amanda Cool

Is that why she won babe of the year two years in a row?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
30-09-2012 13:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I do not believe for one minute Caty is being censored,Caty is still one of the best the channels have to offer.

mrmann like you i enjoyed the 2-4-1s of the past,but thats where they now lie in the past.

In the current climate we are never going to see 2-4-1s of old,as for others allowed to do them,they are hardly worth watching,maybe Caty does not think they are worth doing if just allowed a few touches here and there.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-09-2012 13:38
Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

When the whole puritanical / Witchfinder General / Ofcom big foot came down, it came down almost comprehensively on the areas where Caty was the absolute queen, eg 2-4-1 land etc.
It would be the equivalent of Britney Spears being banned from doing softcore stageshows with a snake back in the day.

There was a time when just adding Caty to a performer (in a 2-4-1) exploded the performer in question's performance level on a permanent basis (Mica, Charlie, Ashley etc the proof is on the site).
That's how big a fucking deal she was. If she's choosing now to exit to pastures new, then I'd prefer to just appreciate the heights she reached and be thankful that ...for a time... a girl that special decided to sprinkle her erotic magic on the babeshows.

Because it was magic.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 20:18 by Rise.)
30-09-2012 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks everyone for the good responses!

The main reason for me posting this, is that I see certain women on Studio 66 being allowed to show MUCH more than Caty has shown in over a year, without the producers freaking out or cutting to the logo. When Caty attempts to wear certain outfits that others wear, or attempts to go nude, she always seems to be told NO, or made to switch into a less revealing outfit, 9 out of 10 times at least.

No 2-4-1s either, even though they are still rather tame. Where's the risk in Caty doing one then?

Not going into specifics, but at times lately, some of the women have been allowed to show more than is really allowed, and you can see the cameramen are present, as the camera is moving, sometimes zooming rather close. Now, this is all great and much appreciated, but I don't see Caty doing this at all, which gives me the impression that they either don't give her the same leniency, or she just doesn't want to do those types of sessions anymore. I can't imagine her callers NOT wanting her to go nude, stand up, or do other positions, so either she's declining their suggestions, or she knows the producers will restrict her.

That's just how it looks to me, and without going into detail, I'm sure many of you here know which moments I'm referring to when it comes to some of the women being allowed more freedom, especially those of you who I've sent links to in the PM box Wink Best if we don't openly mention these moments either.

Caty is a legend BTW, so I'll always be a fan regardless,!
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 21:54 by mrmann.)
30-09-2012 21:50
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I don't think Caty is being censored more than other girls and only someone at 66 can give a definitive answer to that question. The problem is that the change in the rules are more noticeable with Caty because of the cracking shows she used to do.
30-09-2012 21:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Don't think she is being censored, I just don't think she has had the same performance level since she got her boob job

(30-09-2012 04:07 )Sm© Wrote:  Was she ever that good? No one really cared about her until sooky and her mates fell out with Amanda Cool
30-09-2012 22:13
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Well I think it would be fair to say that most of Caty's best shows came a couple of years ago.

I still think she is one of the best babes across the channels, although as has been said she was an expert on the 2 4 1s, but now there is a lack of them or ones that would not be worth having her in, as most of the time she would have to settle for just touching another girl's arm.

But looking at it from a solo perspective, but I always wonder why she can't do what Sophia Knight does despite the restrictions, as we all know she is more than capable of doing it. Maybe she just isn't interested much anymore or perhaps the producers are worried she may over step the mark
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 23:04 by dan g 27.)
30-09-2012 22:45
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

As has already been said before,after years of doing great shows it's gonna be difficult for any girl to replicate historical performances of yesteryear,let alone Caty who has justifiably built up a reputation of being a top performer on the babeshows.
Even without the restrictions put on todays shows,it must an absolute nightmare for her to keep churning out top performances every time she's on,especially considering the length of time she's been doing the shows.
For me,Caty is still one of the best out their and will be sorely missed when she hangs up her nightshow thongs shocked (Ohh those tiny thongs...mmm)
30-09-2012 23:27
Kitschyitch Offline
Apprentice Poster

Everything is OK with Caty that I can see. I haven't noticed anything wrong and she's still a top girl.
01-10-2012 10:21
joeycannon Offline
Junior Poster

I think Caty Cole is being censored. Ever since she had the boob job her perfomance has been really tame or I could be wrong. I voted yes but of course it is really yes and no. For example Ella Jolie's performance just about 2-3 years ago was outstanding now all of a sudden she became too mainstream and her performance is like something that came out of a PG film, sorry Ella. With Caty Cole though her performance is no way near the same like it used to. Before she had the boob job she was naked all the time now its the same Caty that goes on the pink bed everytime. We need more POV and shower scenes for Caty Cole. So come on Caty go naked again. Your still a darling to watch Smile
02-10-2012 14:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV