Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

what shall i wear tonight

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

what shall i wear tonight
hi boys and girls hope you all enjoyed seeing me on sextalk live last night i am back on tvx tonight and i thoug+ht i would give you all the chance to choose what i might wear tonight so please reply with any ideas of what you might like to see me in and i will see what i can do also to let you you know that i am on again on thurs night as well so get posting and give us your thoughts love emma x
14-10-2008 10:31
Find all posts by this user
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: what shall i wear tonight
hi emma,
you always look amazing and very sexy, would love to see you as a saucy secretary or naughty boss, some sexy hi heels stockings suspenders mmmm you would look so great x
14-10-2008 12:09
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

emmabutt Wrote:hi boys and girls hope you all enjoyed seeing me on sextalk live last night i am back on tvx tonight and i thoug+ht i would give you all the chance to choose what i might wear tonight so please reply with any ideas of what you might like to see me in and i will see what i can do also to let you you know that i am on again on thurs night as well so get posting and give us your thoughts love emma x

Hey sexy Muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

If I had to choose something for you to wear I would have to say Wear Me! I’d love to suck you dry hehe

What happened last night I was talking to you 1 minute then your ear phone feel of & everything went quiet, I waited about 30 seconds to see if it would work again but it didn't so I hung up & called you again but the (Bastard Drink) guy was back so I hung up as I couldn’t be bothered waiting over 20 minutes to get through to you Big Grin Big Grin. Between talking about drink & food that dude had me hungry lol lol.

You get the letter hun or would you like me to pm you here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2008 12:39 by TITSRUS.)
14-10-2008 12:27
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

How about a black dominatrix uniform, with high heels and a whip to match emma x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-10-2008 12:37
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

NOTHING Big Grin
Worth a tryWink
14-10-2008 12:55
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

I say wear white - that is your colour!
14-10-2008 15:17
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i hope i get to see u in a dominatrix uniform hehe x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-10-2008 15:31
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

Emma you were on terrific form last night, even though you didn't wear white as I suggested.
15-10-2008 07:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV