babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

miffer50 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: On Babestation Xtreme Tonight (Reference Only)
(19-07-2013 16:24 )babestation Wrote:   Friday 19th July

What has happened channel is off air has it finished for ever Huh
20-07-2013 02:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hotfuzz Away
Banned

bsx twitter
bsx said this on their twitter Hi guys, we will no longer be running live BSX shows this weekend. Apologies!
20-07-2013 04:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Might have something with moving the studios out of london glad its gone maybe we can get a 4th channel back mind you most of the good talent has left

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2013 07:27 by HannahsPet.)
20-07-2013 05:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-07-2013 01:49 )themanthelegend Wrote:  And while I'm on a rant. What's the shit with some cunt posting tranny and gay shit on babestationtube. That needs to be sorted out quick style Mark Cremona.

That site is nothing to do with babestation. Read the small-print at the bottom of the page.
20-07-2013 06:51
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So when the channel was on most people moan about it every night, now it's gone half of you are crying about it.....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
20-07-2013 07:38
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

Based on many of the recent comments here probably not a great loss anyway...

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2013 08:34 by shylok.)
20-07-2013 08:33
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

never mind.pity as there were some great shows.lovely pussy.at least fernandez will be happy.still think theres a market for a pay to view station from someone to get some sexy live babes on showing pussy.ill leave the loris,geris and tiffanys of this world to those who get off tuning in and viewing them fu*k about.its not for me.thanks to those that have put on thousands of posts giving their views.its made life a bit more interesting.a really big thanks to those that have taken time setting up and moderating this forum and giving me somewhere to air my views.yep and thanks to bsx for the nights,and there were quite a few, that I did enjoy.obviously its the stronger live show pussy laden stuff that I supported.pity it didn't work out.thats life.bye and best wishes,sierraman.
20-07-2013 08:56
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Surely the likes of RLC or Studio 66 can persudae their girls to do full nude / sex shows? Or is everyone watching on a PC these days?
20-07-2013 09:49
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(19-07-2013 11:00 )sierraman Wrote:  sorry, didn't know you were on the board of bsx William and were involved in the planning of tonights show.

You don't need to be on the board of BSX to see that something major has happened recently, meaning something that changed the nature of the shows in the last few weeks.
20-07-2013 10:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

With BSX being axed they still have a Dutch licence, freeview EPG slot and air time, i have not seen anywhere that the Ch 174 air time is up for sale like what happened when Playboy TV chat left freeview, so wouldn't it make sense to use the 174 air time and licence to show one of the regular BS channels earlier in the night ?, freeview channels 172 or 175 would be able to start at 11pm instead of 12am .
If they don't use the air time then it will be up for grabs, so possibly another babe channel could purchase the hours .

I still can't understand why it was suddenly axed, the girls had been booked to do the live shows and the BS rep had posted the schedule, then all of a sudden the show was pulled within a few hours of the channel starting with no explanation given, you have thought they could have run a free to air show or just broadcast adverts on the channel like they do on freeview Ch 177 "BS2" and freeview Ch 176 "Blue" for a few hours .

Going slightly off track but i can never understand the point of these other freeview channels, BS have had to pay for licenses, air time and EPG slots for these 2 channels that they don't use to broadcast any live shows on, they just use both channels to show adverts in the early morning when very few people are likely to be watching them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-07-2013 11:15

babestation xtra