babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
RIP BSX

The fact that there had been no posts for over a month up until today sadly shows how irrelevant BSX has become.

The three chief wreckers are

1. Babestation bosses failure to invest in upgrading the BSX technical infrastructure. The mediocre, and often worse, and deteriorating video and stream quality is the result.

2. BSX technical support continuing failure to provide a decent service even given point 1 above. One man and his dog with his paper clips and rubber bands.

3. Last and not least Ric Porter arch saboteur. Timid and awful cameraman, award winner but certainly not for BSX the last couple of years. Pathetic producer who thinks his job consists of hooting and hollering and crossing his fingers hoping somehow a show might happen which he will spoil with his camerawork. Jobs for his mates regardless of whether they will be what the viewers want, especially for his obese friend. Lastly, although there is lots more, killer of any life and exuberance of new to BSX Babestation girls.

A final (dis)honourable mention for the incompetent and/or disinterested Sunday to Thursday producers?? who can’t position a fixed camera to capture the action without chopping off heads and pussies of the performers.
08-02-2021 00:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(08-02-2021 00:45 )lozza123x Wrote:  Jobs for his mates regardless of whether they will be what the viewers want

I'm pretty sure Ric doesn't book the shows, if that's what you're claiming.
08-02-2021 01:58
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Fo the sake of balance, I will say that the last time I watched was Jamie Knight on 23 January and that was actually a great show. Good lighting, good camerawork and a good effort all round.
08-02-2021 03:04
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Jamie was back on Friday night. An unscheduled appearance as she replaced Shay London.
21-02-2021 21:50
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

It was Amber Paige last night, which it was the last time I watched, and I know she was on last weekend too, although that admittedly was as a late replacement when someone else cancelled. I've also noted Beth being on a couple of times recently. I know saying this is nothing new, but it’s a shame there aren’t more girls they can call on, to freshen up the schedule a little.
19-03-2021 17:55
William H Bonney Offline

Stella Paris was on last night, her first 3 show night, so that's a new girl for weekends at least.
05-04-2021 23:07
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

What is the content quality of the shows like nowadays? I stopped watching when the restrictions meant no Girl on Girl as I'm not a fan of the solo shows.
11-04-2021 14:39
William H Bonney Offline

The quality of the solo shows has been good, in my opinion, but it's been mainly the same girls all the time which is a big drawback to me. Although it doesn't matter much now, as BSX is rebranding and we have only 3 days left of the existing format. On Monday it switches from channel 674 to 673 and becomes Babestation Encrypted. I assume no more of the recorded material and it's a move to 100% live shows.
07-05-2021 16:37
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-05-2021 16:37 )William H Bonney Wrote:  The quality of the solo shows has been good, in my opinion, but it's been mainly the same girls all the time which is a big drawback to me. Although it doesn't matter much now, as BSX is rebranding and we have only 3 days left of the existing format. On Monday it switches from channel 674 to 673 and becomes Babestation Encrypted. I assume no more of the recorded material and it's a move to 100% live shows.

I wish they'd sort out the issue with freeviewplay annoyed If you buy a new TV which has freeviewplay, and most new sets have now, you lose BSX and you only find out after buying the TV annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
07-05-2021 17:57
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

What happens with the BBC on freeviewplay. Do you have the red button there?
07-05-2021 18:14

babestation xtra