babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
^ Well, it's more or less the same show every week now so I wonder if they could just put a recording on and if we would notice the difference ?
OK - to be fair, Kerrie Lee mixed it up slightly by doing her plastic chair routine this time round which I don't think she's done on BSX before, could be wrong though. Other than that , though, it was the same "Blair Witch" style presentation for the other babes.

In other news, they were digging out some real vintage stuff to fill in the gaps between the live segments - a clip of Tiffany Chambers in what looked like edits of a very old Babestation Xtreme ? solo phone-in liveshow - sadly not nude - brandishing a cucumber (this cucumber is getting a lot of exposure again suddenly these days?) and with her phone chat audible in all its glory and then an old clip of her and Charlie C smearing paint all over each other.

There was even - shock - a couple of 2 minute clips of a certain Ms Georgina Darby which must be 5 years old or so. They cut them very short though just as she was getting to the interesting parts - didn't even have time to get her bra off in one of them - boo !
03-12-2016 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ It looked more like a courgette to me Wink

Was quite a nostalgic offering, with clips of Geri and Donna Duke too, and some of the old music in the background.

Only saw the live section of Priya, placed in the black wallpapered room again. She gave a reasonable show, but that set makes all the colours look so drab and flat, as if the room is full of smoke.

Since they are delving in the archives, wonder will they treat us to the infamous balloon show with Charlie C tonight. That would be good (no it wouldn't Big Grin )
03-12-2016 13:42
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2016 02:11 )winsaw Wrote:  yet again bs have not put the BSX webstream on, how can they make the same mistake every week, its past incompetence, its starting to feel like they are trying to get people not to watch so they can justify not putting the show on anymore

The webstream hasn't been working for days now, nothing surprises me with this shower.

A mate of mine is considering reporting them under the trades description act for advertising what they are not delivering.

No chance that he would get anywhere though.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 18:08 by billyboy1963.)
03-12-2016 15:42
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They should be on rogue traders.
03-12-2016 15:46
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2016 15:42 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  A mate of mine is considering reporting them under the trades description act for advertising what they are not delivering.

You should tell him that the Trade Descriptions Act has not been in force since 2008 (it was replaced by EU consumer protection law).
04-12-2016 02:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this channel dose my head in, tonight we have had 241 all night Lexi plus a different girl in each section but they have not been allowed to touch each other, not even kissing or nipple licking, if they where not allowing contact why book Lexi just have solo shows which would have been better that nost of the stuff they put on tonight,
if this is how its going now i will not be getting the 2 girl shows anymore

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-12-2016 03:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

The BS blog posted on Friday suggested Saturday's BSX show was going to be Victoria Summers and Lexi Lowe; so sounds like there was changes of plans all round.

The recorded sections were more nostalgia - with Dani O Neal clips, another very short Georgie Darby clip, and even a clip of Louise Porter. It will not be any consolation to Rammy, but it was also a Leigh Darby-fest, with old clips of her with Sami J (the jogging one) and two old liveshows with Kate Santoro. Throw in Preeti in a nurse's uniform and Jada doing her trademark splits in some red thigh boots and Karina Currie in similar white ones and that was about your lot.
Oh, and Dannii Harwood in a Santa outfit.
04-12-2016 17:35
rama lama ding dong Offline
Banned

(04-12-2016 02:49 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 15:42 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  A mate of mine is considering reporting them under the trades description act for advertising what they are not delivering.

You should tell him that the Trade Descriptions Act has not been in force since 2008 (it was replaced by EU consumer protection law).

regardless of what it's called that should have been done wayback and this site should have refused to advertise babestation until it stopped misleading it's members. But we know that would never happen.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 18:06 by rama lama ding dong.)
04-12-2016 17:51
winsaw Offline

Lastnight was the usual mixed bag you get on BSX,
Up first was miss reliable Lynda you did her usual good show wish all the girls where like her so we knew what we would get,
Next Kerrie and we got I think her best BSX show yet, she had no cream Smile so just covered her self in oil and then cave the clear chair a good seeing to, her pussy was out the hole time with a lot of close ups, hopefully this is where she stays from now on,
Last up Preeti proving why she is the most frustrating girl on here as after a few excellent shows lastnight she was not in the mood didn't wat to be there and showed no pussy at all, a totally pointless show,
I guess 2 out of 3 is good be BSX standards

10-12-2016 11:50
winsaw Offline

what a difference to last week poor gg show, last night was full of pussy licking, ass licking, face riding and lots of kissing a very good show, they should always be at this level

11-12-2016 13:23

babestation xtra