babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(12-11-2016 17:43 )M-L-L Wrote:  They seemed to try something slightly different in the first section by having Beth give a sort of role-play style commentary to the camera as if the viewer was there with her in person; like it was POV video or something and with her saying how it was shame her next girl-girl show wasn't scheduled for a couple of weeks and then being "surprised" when Amelia turned up.

That's the kind of thing they should be doing. Give us more of that.

The show was OK last night, and I'm certainly not complaining, but there was too much aimless chatter, especially towards the end.
13-11-2016 00:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-11-2016 00:18 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 17:43 )M-L-L Wrote:  They seemed to try something slightly different in the first section by having Beth give a sort of role-play style commentary to the camera as if the viewer was there with her in person; like it was POV video or something and with her saying how it was shame her next girl-girl show wasn't scheduled for a couple of weeks and then being "surprised" when Amelia turned up.

That's the kind of thing they should be doing. Give us more of that.

I thought it was quite effective, but I'm not sure some of the babes could pull it off as effectively as Beth does.
No - not that ! I'm talking about improvisation skills !
(Who am I kidding)
13-11-2016 00:32
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Its All down to whoever is behind the scene running the show, The one i posted about earlier you had a girl on the camera, The Amelia/Beth one didnt and you could hear the usual goons Rik and co in the background putting a stop to anything decent Pussy licking wise.
13-11-2016 10:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-11-2016 10:49 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Its All down to whoever is behind the scene running the show, The one i posted about earlier you had a girl on the camera, The Amelia/Beth one didnt and you could hear the usual goons Rik and co in the background putting a stop to anything decent Pussy licking wise.

Rick has been moved on to BSU as far as i know no all the girls on bsx liked his style,
so now its just one of the cameramen who is working that night gets allocated it like they would any other channel, and they all do it a bit different,
to be fair lastnight there was a lot of pussy on show, i would say the most open show from Priya in some time

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-11-2016 13:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-11-2016 13:18 )winsaw Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:49 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Its All down to whoever is behind the scene running the show, The one i posted about earlier you had a girl on the camera, The Amelia/Beth one didnt and you could hear the usual goons Rik and co in the background putting a stop to anything decent Pussy licking wise.

Rick has been moved on to BSU as far as i know no all the girls on bsx liked his style,
so now its just one of the cameramen who is working that night gets allocated it like they would any other channel, and they all do it a bit different

...like leaving the mic on the whole time ? Bounce
13-11-2016 13:22
winsaw Offline

(13-11-2016 13:22 )M-L-L Wrote:  

so now its just one of the cameramen who is working that night gets allocated it like they would any other channel, and they all do it a bit different

that made it one of the best shows ever lastnight, i love all the backstage politics, was great to hear Priya bitching about so many people and finding out so much about Kerrie,
i liked the bit where kerrie was on what she thought was a live mic "i have just been talking to my cameraman about sex sex sex as you guys are not giving me any" what they had actually spent the last 10 mins talking about was what they where doing at xmas, it was one of the best 4th wall breaks i have ever seen on the babeshows

13-11-2016 13:39
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Both Girls wasted a lot of time Onscreen jibber jabbering instead of doing what they were supposed to be doing.. Putting on a sex show.
13-11-2016 14:09
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Sometimes bsx is like a naked edition of loose women. ( suddenly the thought of a naked Janet Street Porter has put me off my Sunday roast )eek
13-11-2016 14:33
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(13-11-2016 13:39 )winsaw Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 13:22 )M-L-L Wrote:  

that made it one of the best shows ever lastnight, i love all the backstage politics,

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's hilarious.
But I suspect not too pleasing for the babes.
Nobody in any line of business really wants their customers to overhear their conversations with their work colleagues, and especially wouldn't want them beamed out on TV ?
Especially when some of those comments are also disparaging about the very customers viewing/phoning in ?
It's different when the babes KNOW they are on mic, like they are in the girl-girl shows and are happy to be "jabbering" away.
I loved Beth's reminiscences about her naked photo shoot out on the London streets (was that the wrapped around the lamp-post one?). Amelia asked if you could be arrested laugh.
BETH : "No. Only if you're dildo-ing yourself silly or something, otherwise they just move you on"
Bounce

But last night the babes clearly did not know they were on mic.

It also confirms just how few callers these shows get.
13-11-2016 15:03
winsaw Offline

(13-11-2016 15:03 )M-L-L Wrote:  It also confirms just how few callers these shows get.

and how the girls don't like taking calls on bsx, Priya said she hates doing it as the 30mins feels like more than an hour on the normal shows, also when she told the guy to stop talking and just listen Big Laugh not how to get a repeat caller,
Kerrie spent the hole time asking how long was left and was disappointed with the response each time Big Laugh
they took a total of 5 calls over the 3 shows, proves what has always been known people will not pay for something twice,
btw loved kerries first caller who was going to go to church to pray for her sole, even the cameraman said how weird the call was, was a genuine lol moment for me

13-11-2016 15:16

babestation xtra