babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2015 18:43 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  I wonder how much of a GG Sex Show he means

The kind you can show on British television.
19-09-2015 01:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Quick Poll : What constitutes a good solo show?
The girls are lying on the set naked and are not allowed to do anything which might be remotely sexual, and the climax scenes involve a helicopter blade hand hovering just over the pussy and a lot of fake face gurning! or in certain girls cases just hand thonging throughout the show.....tonight we have a girl/girl show, it'll involve sipple nucking and not much else, if anything was to happen then laurel and hardy behind the scenes would be warning cameraguy not to show anything, just in case the legal aged adults got offended by scenes of a sexual nature :-(
19-09-2015 08:02
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Sipple nucking - I have no idea what that is, - ah, such a sheltered life - but it sounds far too dirty to be shown on bsx ?

For me, the criteria for best solo shows aren't that different from what I want to see on the regular channels, but with the addition of "knickers off" open leg:

- some attempt at a set; they do still do it occasionally with a desk or a chair or some such : give them something to pose on and work with. The platform with the curtain is just dullsville.

- the babe wears some kind of outfit that bears some kind of relationship to the set. Or if there's no set, she has a least some clothes that can be taken off to create a little bit of tease, even if it's only for a short time at the start.

- vary the positions. Standing nudity (copyright snookered147), kneeling, lying, bending over etc. etc. Since the departure of Jada I suppose we can't expect handstands or similar acrobatics, but still there's no reason why it just has to be lying on your back with a permanent handclamp between the thighs. See set dressing above - bits of furniture also help with posing variety.

Mix it up with a variety of wide and close up shots, don't just have the camera locked off looking at her from miles away. But don't move the camera around like a madman either - the webstream can't cope, it just dissolves into blur. If the babe is moving particularly quickly, keep the camera fairly still or do small slow camera moves while she's been particularly frenetic.

- oil would be nice but seems rare.
Providing teacups full of water for the babe to pour on herself is just taking the piss.

I'm probably in a minority on this one : but I couldn't care less about the babe trying to pretend she's really masturbating or whatever : unless it's on the web-only show then imo this cannot and never will look convincing because of the restrictions on how they can film it and what they can show : so what is the point in trying to fake this ?

Wink Lastly but by no means leastly and how can I put this delicately ? No overt modesty please.
The babe doesn't have to stick her naked crotch or arse right in the camera from the first minute...but at various points in the show there should be some nice close ups somewhere along the line. Otherwise it's just a regular TV channel nightshow. Which BS have already got three of running while you're watching this - so why bother with a 4th that's no different to those ?
Especially on those nights (most of them now?) when it's the same two or three personnel shuttling back and forward between the TV show and the bsx set.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 14:51 by M-L-L.)
19-09-2015 13:33
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I believe Sipple nucking is allowed but lussy picking isn't, but the real no no is sock cucking.
19-09-2015 13:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2015 13:57 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I believe Sipple nucking is allowed but lussy picking isn't, but the real no no is sock cucking.

Along with Joe Tobs...
19-09-2015 14:48
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh What have i started.....Hucking Fell....atio Smile
19-09-2015 17:35
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ If it's bicking of lalls that you're looking for, then I'm afraid it's only available on the webshows....

[Image: image-BE23_55FDB148.jpg]
19-09-2015 20:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What about twipple neaking, wit tanking and high drumping? Wink
Getting ridiculous this for suck fake Wink.

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 22:30 by Snooks.)
19-09-2015 22:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well Mugger Be.....the puns are wetting gorse Smile
19-09-2015 22:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2015 13:57 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I believe Sipple nucking is allowed but lussy picking isn't, but the real no no is sock cucking.

Add Pouble Denetration To The No Go List Smile
19-09-2015 22:54

babestation xtra