babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Lori is live @ 11.30 Going Hard!! That should be Trying Hard not to show anything... she doesn't have to try hard it comes naturally Smile
27-06-2015 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(27-06-2015 23:10 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Lori is live @ 11.30 Going Hard!! That should be Trying Hard not to show anything... she doesn't have to try hard it comes naturally Smile

The bsx caption writer is dyslexic, what it should say is watching Lori is hard going. Big Laugh
27-06-2015 23:19
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I supposed its a bad thing, but as soon as I see Lori on BSX, I know I can switch over safe in the knowledge that I'll miss fuck all!
27-06-2015 23:37
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Bs can wait....the England girl's are screwing Canada 2-0 Smile
28-06-2015 00:50
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Hmmm....looks like Preeti's been to the Lori school of how to do BSX. Not good.
28-06-2015 01:11
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-06-2015 01:11 )M-L-L Wrote:  Hmmm....looks like Preeti's been to the Lori school of how to do BSX. Not good.

If they can't be bothered... so can we by not watching. £8 for nothingness.....
28-06-2015 01:33
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(28-06-2015 01:11 )M-L-L Wrote:  Hmmm....looks like Preeti's been to the Lori school of how to do BSX. Not good.

What an insult to Lori! annoyed
Tongue

I'm not a fan, but from what I've seen (quick check to confirm nothing of interest), Preeti's 'legs closed, sit a bit, lie down a bit, do nothing & look bored' show last night, is completely typical of her recent 'efforts', yet Lori's far more entertaining (IMO), energetic, hand panty shows are those that the haters attack at every opportunity?! Huh Yes, she doesn’t show 'the goods' as 'she' promises, but is she the only babe who simply does what her employer tells her to do? Huh And, yes, the hand panty shows could (and should) be on the FTA channels, but the powers that be at Tamestation have made a commercial decision that they won't be, or is that actually Lori's fault as well? Huh

You know what you're going to get (or not get!) from her, and if you don't like it, or Lori herself, why make the effort to continually slag her off, let alone watch her? Huh

(Just to be clear, this is not 'aimed' at you, M-L-L Important ).

Personally, BSX has always been shit, and in common with the downward spiral of their FTA channels, so BSX has got even worse over time. Sad
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 16:14 by Censorship :-(.)
28-06-2015 15:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

well this is aimed directly at you censorship.

because there paying a premium of 8 quid a pop to watch an advertised 18+ rated adult show that isnt showing 18+ rated adult content.
you dont like the fact guys are complaining then dont read there posts... oh wait thats exactly the same thing you just asked them to do.
except you didnt get ripped of 8 quid for the privilege.

the fact is lori brings it on herself. she over sells the product and hypes it beyond her own expectations.
so when she fails to deliver the guys end up complaining. she would quite happily do perv cam and show it all
but when it comes to bsx she point blank refuses so she has deserves every insult thrown at her.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 15:31 by HEX!T.)
28-06-2015 15:27
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Well, all I was really trying to say is that Preeti used to do open leg shows on bsx but for whatever reason seems to have stopped doing it the last few times she's been on in recent months.
If it's her decision and not that of the channel/producer- disappointing but fair enough it's up to her.

This may or not be entirely unconnected with the (relatively recent?) simultaneous plugging of "open leg climax" mobile vids which are suddenly being advertised on the fta channels on the same nights the aforementioned babes are doing bsx shows. Coincidence ?

And call me cynical - I suspect the aforementioned mobile vids do not show "un-hand-pantied" open leg anymore than has been shown on the bsx shows themselves.

(Didn't see what you wanted on bsx , sir ? Ah well, buy this exclusive mobile vid. Ker-ching! Oops - that wasn't what you were looking for either ?, oh dear bad luck.)
28-06-2015 15:39
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(28-06-2015 15:27 )HEX!T Wrote:  well this is aimed directly at you censorship.

because there paying a premium of 8 quid a pop to watch an advertised 18+ rated adult show that isnt showing 18+ rated adult content.
you dont like the fact guys are complaining then dont read there posts... oh wait thats exactly the same thing you just asked them to do.
except you didnt get ripped of 8 quid for the privilege.

the fact is lori brings it on herself. she over sells the product and hypes it beyond her own expectations.
so when she fails to deliver the guys end up complaining. she would quite happily do perv cam and show it all
but when it comes to bsx she has deserves every insult thrown at her.

With all due respect, you are completely misrepresenting what I wrote.

I'm not bothered what anyone thinks or says, nor did I ask anyone not to post their opinions, or not to read the opinions of others; I'm just curious as to why some feel the need to continually attack something, over and over, despite knowing exactly what they are going to get (due to past experience, rather than what the babe, or broadcaster may claim) Huh And, as far as I'm aware, nobody is forced to watch, let alone pay for anything they don't want to! Huh Also, curious as to why, when another babe puts on an even tamer show (and, in my subjective opinion, poorer show than Lori's), she's not then 'pulled up on it'?

Again, I also made clear my very low opinion of BSX in general.

As for Lori deserving every insult thrown at her, that's your opinion, and you’re perfectly entitled to it (irrespective of what I think Rolleyes ).
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 16:26 by Censorship :-(.)
28-06-2015 15:42

babestation xtra