Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-05-2015 22:19 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 20:57 )welshken Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 14:32 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be nice if bsx explained what happened and promised to castrate with a rusty razor whoever was responsible.

Your assuming BSX have a clue themselves. Based on experience over the last 12months, it went from good to bad to shite to 'is it still broadcasting, and if so how and why'

seriously, they are a joke, and I cant understand why they keep BSX going. They clearly don't give a rats arse. a combination of poor quality web streams, the same girls all the time, when they have Madison or lori etc, its always hand thong bullshit. I cant see how they could possibly even try to piss customers any more than they have for the last 6 months.

I pity the fools who are still lining the pockets of all at BS for paying the £5/£8 rip off charges for BSX
there aint that many mate. if i read loris lips right the last time she was on bsx they only had 11 people watching on the web. (note* im not deaf so cant lipread like an expert so may be mistaken) lori then said something along the lines of its friday, there probably at the pub. (again a guess)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-05-2015 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

At least the viewers are still in double figures.
06-05-2015 19:11
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(06-05-2015 17:03 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 22:19 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 20:57 )welshken Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 14:32 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be nice if bsx explained what happened and promised to castrate with a rusty razor whoever was responsible.

Your assuming BSX have a clue themselves. Based on experience over the last 12months, it went from good to bad to shite to 'is it still broadcasting, and if so how and why'

seriously, they are a joke, and I cant understand why they keep BSX going. They clearly don't give a rats arse. a combination of poor quality web streams, the same girls all the time, when they have Madison or lori etc, its always hand thong bullshit. I cant see how they could possibly even try to piss customers any more than they have for the last 6 months.

I pity the fools who are still lining the pockets of all at BS for paying the £5/£8 rip off charges for BSX
there aint that many mate. if i read loris lips right the last time she was on bsx they only had 11 people watching on the web. (note* im not deaf so cant lipread like an expert so may be mistaken) lori then said something along the lines of its friday, there probably at the pub. (again a guess)

What can they expect when they charge for the same as we can get for free. It has taken a while, but I think people (myself included) have at last got wise to their lies.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 19:27 by saviour123.)
06-05-2015 19:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

the real shame of it is, if the babestation girls stepped up and did comparable shows to preeti (basically no hand thong and a bit light stimulation) most guys would be happy to buy it. i never expected HC full on with most of them and frankly wouldnt be that interested if they did. but telling guys you can see more and she does more then does her basic tv show is misleading the customer. as it stands now im pretty sure they could be done under the trades description act when lori does BSX.

semantics is 1 thing, outright falsehood and lies are another...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-05-2015 19:42
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

If anyone still cares....

Friday - solo shows Leigh Darby and (give a big hand for?) Maddie Rose
Saturday - solo shows Lucy Summers and Candy Sexton
07-05-2015 15:04
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-05-2015 15:04 )M-L-L Wrote:  If anyone still cares....

Friday - solo shows Leigh Darby and (give a big hand for?) Maddie Rose
Saturday - solo shows Lucy Summers and Candy Sexton

There are still eleven people who care Important
07-05-2015 16:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Well I'm not sure I believe that, but as one of that alleged mighty few that watched Lori's last BSX show all I can say is I can't see me bothering with bsx this weekend.
07-05-2015 17:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol i tried to do the math...
around 30+million males in the uk 18-75 (elgar increased my age estimates lol)
of which seemingly 1% watch the channels on any 1 night.
so 370 thousand possible viewers across the 900 and freeview channels.
divided by how many channels. (grouping them all together by there production company...) yout get 7 maybe 8 companys
there looking at about 3000-70000 thousand viewers at any given time per channel.
but only 11 could be bothered with bsx on the web?

either they really have fucked there rep or im reading her lips wrong lol...
im starting to think she may have been referring to how many calls she got. which would make more sense if my guesstimates are rite. as i only saw 1 side of the convo.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 17:43 by HEX!T.)
07-05-2015 17:39
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I can believe not many people bother to phone in during bsx segments : and especially when the content is no different from what's on offer on the regular channels.
11 calls during a 25 minute slot is about 2 minutes each which doesn't say much for the stamina/credit balances of the callers ?
07-05-2015 17:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Lori was competing with a free live show on unleashed while having her hand was clamped between her legs so it's not surprising she didn't have many viewers. The web audience has a vast choice to choose from, much of it free.
07-05-2015 19:12

babestation xtra