babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
The 10pm show happened. Beth said via Twitter. Just bsx massively messed up and failed to broadcast it. Can only hope it turns up on the bsx website at some point. That is if the recording actually worked. we can live in hope. I sent at least 4 snotty tweets to em last night. No reply or acknowledgement. Bunch of amateurs they are.
04-05-2015 09:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The same thing happened during January of last year, Beth did a live solo web show but it wasn't broadcast. How these mistakes keep happening boggles the mind.
04-05-2015 09:52
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

It is a shame that given the size and success of the company it seems that production is severely lacking. Everything seems to be a "that'll do" way of doing things. Awful web stream quality. Shonky camerawork and no real attention to detail. You'd think for a subscription service they'd try a bit harder. Very disappointed. Was that January web show ever shown? Or did it end up on the web site?
04-05-2015 11:25
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(04-05-2015 11:25 )AprilFools Wrote:  Was that January web show ever shown? Or did it end up on the web site?

Neither I'm afraid. It wasn't broadcast at the time and recording didn't work either, so it never made the website.
04-05-2015 12:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Cows Arse/Banjo/Piss Up/Brewery/Ramshackle/Debacle....all lead to the same conclusion........
04-05-2015 13:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It would be nice if bsx explained what happened and promised to castrate with a rusty razor whoever was responsible.
04-05-2015 14:32
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

With all the complaints lately about Sky viewers not seeing what freeviewers can see, they decided to treat everyone fairly for once and not let anyone see it. People might still complain, but at least they can all complain together, without feeling discriminated against.
04-05-2015 14:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(04-05-2015 14:32 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be nice if bsx explained what happened and promised to castrate with a rusty razor whoever was responsible.

Your assuming BSX have a clue themselves. Based on experience over the last 12months, it went from good to bad to shite to 'is it still broadcasting, and if so how and why'

seriously, they are a joke, and I cant understand why they keep BSX going. They clearly don't give a rats arse. a combination of poor quality web streams, the same girls all the time, when they have Madison or lori etc, its always hand thong bullshit. I cant see how they could possibly even try to piss customers any more than they have for the last 6 months.
05-05-2015 20:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2015 20:57 )welshken Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 14:32 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be nice if bsx explained what happened and promised to castrate with a rusty razor whoever was responsible.

Your assuming BSX have a clue themselves. Based on experience over the last 12months, it went from good to bad to shite to 'is it still broadcasting, and if so how and why'

seriously, they are a joke, and I cant understand why they keep BSX going. They clearly don't give a rats arse. a combination of poor quality web streams, the same girls all the time, when they have Madison or lori etc, its always hand thong bullshit. I cant see how they could possibly even try to piss customers any more than they have for the last 6 months.

I pity the fools who are still lining the pockets of all at BS for paying the £5/£8 rip off charges for BSX
05-05-2015 22:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I never knew Mr T was a forum member ? Smile
05-05-2015 22:24

babestation xtra