babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 23:10 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 23:07 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I thought Candy was on tonight but it says Jenna Hoskins onscreen. Huh

One part of the screen is saying Jenna at 11.30...the blue box is saying Candy.... they don't know themselves me thinks? Edit : now it's saying Candy... I ain't watching so I isn't bothered anyway.

I agree, I think I will give pervy pete and his mate a miss this week.
03-04-2015 23:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

as it was candy and ive not tuned in for ages I thought I would spend £8 quid and see for myself if there had been any improvement.unfotunately not. am sure it wasnt the sexy candys fault and she would have got that pussy spread and given us a proper show,obviously without going hardcore with boy/girl,dildo insert etc.every time she looked like having a rub ,doing a bit of spreadind etc you could see her looking at the producers who were obviously putting the block on.turned into a really boring pussy clamped shut night.pmsl when on the first boy/girl filler stuff big pink circles appeared covering any action that may have been taking place.surreal!!notice another rival channel has appeared on freeview.not sure what to make of it and that plugging into the internet stuff.hopefully worthwhile competition for bsx freeview will appear and give them the idea that at £8 quid a shot they either give us a pay to view encrypted adult station fit for purpose or pack up and go back to being a totally freeview concern.
04-04-2015 12:15
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Sienna Day has had to cancel so it will probably just be Leigh on her own now tonight.
04-04-2015 16:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I thought for a moment Paige was joining Leigh but sadly not. Paige seems to have been relegated to mic girl these days.
04-04-2015 23:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Well the slightly unconvincing thing about Leigh's web-only solo stint was that she appeared to be getting herself excited and pleasuring herself by watching a video on her laptop : the video being...... a BSX show ! WinkTongue

Wink I suppose technically it could be a threesome if you count the girls in the girl-on-girl video that Leigh was watching on her laptop during the show. laugh Except one of them appeared to be herself, so that probably doesn't count.

Hesitate to mention it in case the wrath of sierraman is invoked .... Leigh was "rubbing and spreading" but I suspect won't be doing so on the TV shows later...?

[Image: image-DDF7_55206587.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 23:29 by M-L-L.)
04-04-2015 23:21
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Unless Leigh is making sandwiches there definitely won't be any spreading on the 11.30 show. Big Laugh
04-04-2015 23:31
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Well to be fair she could be right now for all we know.... it's just that the camera veers sharply away from that area every time she is in danger of putting her hands between her legs.
04-04-2015 23:43
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If the really shit cameraman is on this week hopefully he will be off next week when my baby Beth is back on bsx and we get to see a decent G/G show.
04-04-2015 23:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ Looks like even Leigh would rather be watching Beth ?...laugh

[Image: image-0EE9_55206E49.jpg]

That was an unfair cheap shot I apologise. I have nothing at all against Leigh : she's one of the few "BS regulars" that will actually put on a decent BSX show
(bladewave when allowed to by the producers) as opposed to a string-along-a-handthong-athon...and she has obviously been left a bit high and dry by the other half of the scheduled double act being unable to make it.

The - I assume - hastily improvised replacement concept they've come up with (her playing along to videos of other babes, which the caller supposedly can choose from) is hamstrung though because with reflections etc and laptop displays being what they are invariably you can't actually see what is on the screen, except when it zooms right in close at just the right angle, and then you lose the tenuous "two babes on screen" part of the gimmick. Now if they brought in that stupid Kenny Everett TV-strewn set and put the output of the laptop display onto those big screens then there might be a fighting chance of making that idea work.

EDIT - despite the advertising they seem to have pretty much ditched the laptop gimmick in that last TV session and just cut to the chase and concentrated on filming Leigh doing her stuff on calls. No loss really imo the laptop thing wasn't really working. Leigh looks good but as expected she's not being allowed to show anything much in the way of touching herself etc, as per usual really.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 04:15 by M-L-L.)
05-04-2015 00:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

At the risk of sounding positive and notwithstanding the previous post, there were a couple of half-decent solo segments from Leigh there...nothing startling admittedly and I wouldn't have signed up for it specially though.
But she at least made an effort with a couple of different costumes and sets - good to see them using the exercise bike/gym theme, that was a bit of a novelty. Sometimes with these solo shows you just get the same outfit on the same featureless backdrop with a curtain or whatever for 3 or 4 shows in a row, so at least there was a bit of variety. Oh - and no continuous handthongs for the whole 25 minutes.

On the debit side, well the usual : obviously if you were looking for (even tame) girl-girl as advertised then it was not to be; the camera still resolutely slid away from the crotch pretty much every time any contact by the hand was threatened, and yes the from-behind-the-camera commentary and "banter" was ever-present.
05-04-2015 04:14

babestation xtra