babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-03-2015 00:28 )M-L-L Wrote:  Big Laugh Tonight 11:30...what you've all been waiting for...

[Image: image-DB15_54F794AD.jpg]

Ashley Emma and Lori..."no rules" BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

After all that's happened recently...gotta say BSX.. to quote from that Blackadder episode where he goes in front of the firing squad .." I have to admire your balls"....
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

...that show's gonna get pilloried (assuming anybody actually bothers to watch it , that is)

I'll watch, since I was daft enough to sign back up.. Stand by for a zzz by zzz account of dullsville!
05-03-2015 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

so far, webstream is all black, no feed at all, and freeview is a the two girls, dark set so obviously little shown, and an annoying crackling electrical hum? maybe the audio has even given up on them

Oh the webfeed has just started, with the load noise, have to turn it down, its like listening to a drill at full speed!

the two girls, well, both wearing panties of course, and lori has been giving lessons !
seriously, have bsx ever heard of quality control , or even checking the bloody feeds are working before going live.

job advert in local jobcentre:

wanted, trainee to make coffee, sweep floor, and in charge of bsx transmissions, no experience necessary!
and now they are covering up even more! laughable!
so far so ZZZZZ

[Image: bsx1.jpg]
to maintain the level of excitement, we will now watch a wall being painted and then drying!
and still the dreadful noise is the only audio feed. do bsx even check that their feed is working. all it takes is an internet feed and a laptop, to check how its going out?

clearly not!

the only reason they don't put this out on freeview or sky, is it would just cause everyone to switch to another channel!
05-03-2015 00:39
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

would have liked sophie hart to have joined in
05-03-2015 00:43
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

See Lori do something you won't see on normal babestation................wear a full set of clothes tada! Wink

edit, no that didn't last long.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 00:45 by circles_o_o_o.)
05-03-2015 00:44
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Beats me how they stay in business.

Gone fishing
05-03-2015 02:21
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I take that Ashley Emma didn't go full frontal legs open then ?
05-03-2015 09:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol no chance mate and i didnt even bother watching and i can tell you with a 99.9% certainty you saw less than you would see on tv... i saw lori and ashley in action a while back and that was the first and last time i bothered with that combo.

i dunno what it is with the girls and babestation. seems girls start off well then get tamer and tamer. its almost like they have to hit stats.
they get less and less viewers each time because the shows dont meet expectation, but instead of upping the quality to get more viewers they drop it and expect the guys to pay more for less.

maddi started off great on naughty chat. now you would be hard pushed to get a pussy flash.
lori did her perv cam now its all handthongs and begging for tips.
they really do have it backwards in my mind.
if you have a product that isnt working improve it and people will buy it, even if it means the real profits are a while off.
but no, i guess the way they look at it is, they are creating demand by taming down.

problem is, they have tamed down so much its not worth the price of admission. IMO!

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 09:32 by HEX!T.)
05-03-2015 09:28
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

lori the rip off ,finger in every pie girl and ashley does fuck all emma on a pay to view encrypted live show.honestly,pissed myself laughing.monty python couldnt have made it more surreal,and i thought the pantomime season had just ended!!
05-03-2015 09:32
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Sounds interesting, but what BS expect? If i get fooled ones i pay for it a second time?

Why they always think the Customers are stupid like Bread? I really have no clue how they think we all stupid?
05-03-2015 09:45
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(05-03-2015 09:45 )Markus76 Wrote:  Sounds interesting, but what BS expect? If i get fooled ones i pay for it a second time?

Why they always think the Customers are stupid like Bread? I really have no clue how they think we all stupid?

Probably because we frequently are mate. There's always a bit inside you that thinks "maybe it'll be better this time and she/they will put on a decent show". And of course they don't but do we ever learn?
08-03-2015 01:10

babestation xtra