babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(01-03-2015 12:16 )SteveHG Wrote:  Much against my better judgement I signed up for BSX after a break of several years and instantly regretted it (and canceled). I know, I should have known better!
The live shows I saw over the 2 days were all pretty c**p - the only one making any effort seemed to be Beth. It's come to something when you end up looking forward to the next recorded segment!
The 2 live intro segments (main reason for signing up) were a complete con; Sophie all hand thong and Maddy employing the "bent finger" to cover up whilst giving the impression of pleasuring herself. Once again, we were warned by people on here and I've only myself to blame!
The videos were either tame, dire or just plain old (kept expecting to see the girls wearing crinolines!). Even the old Sinful nights looked quite good in comparison! BTW, anyone know why none of the "Bonus Vids" (from different girls' websites) seem to load? Do you need some special video player or do they just want to stop you watching them whilst giving an impression of extra choice?
So there you have it. There'd have to be a very special reason (maybe Georgie Darby doing a live show?) ever to go on this steaming pile of poo again.annoyed

I hate to say it, but I also signed up, but last night, to see Maddie.
I've already cancelled, a total and utter fuck up, BSX must be the worst bunch of clueless idiots going. They are forever fucking it up..
If there were on performance pay, based on their technical skills, they'd be deep in negative numbers.
I cant believe I was stupid enough to waste money for last nights shambles.
01-03-2015 23:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

just had a quick look at tonights BSX, and it sums it up nicely. Levi is on, naked etc, but theres that many OSG's you can see fuck all. theres even one telling us about tonghts show starting at 11.30 for just £5, and this is in the show that you have to pay to get into.
total utter farce.
compare that with the free webstream of Levi, showing the exact same stream, but with less OSG's

just proves what a complete fuckup of an operation BSX have become!

I'm switching back to watching gorgeous Stevie Louise, mmmmmmmmmmmmm always had something for her Wink
02-03-2015 00:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-03-2015 00:55 )welshken Wrote:  just had a quick look at tonights BSX, and it sums it up nicely. Levi is on, naked etc, but theres that many OSG's you can see fuck all. theres even one telling us about tonghts show starting at 11.30 for just £5, and this is in the show that you have to pay to get into.
total utter farce.
compare that with the free webstream of Levi, showing the exact same stream, but with less OSG's

Am i reading this right, Levi was naked on BSX ?, if so that's interesting, i didn't see BSX last night, or the regular channels either, so was it live or pre-recorded ?, how far did she go ?, was it a Lori Buckby type show ie show no more than she does on the regular BS non pay non encrypted channels, or a Lucy summers type show, ie more than what she shows on the regular channels, or was it full frontal open leg stuff ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 12:50 by mr mystery.)
02-03-2015 12:48
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday night was a total debacle. Even the truly excellent Ruby video couldn't save the night for me, because I'd seen it before.
02-03-2015 19:11
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What bsx should have done Saturday was broadcast a prerecorded video while they fixed the problem then put the Maddie liveshow on when they had sorted it. Broadcasting a liveshow when you.can't see the girl is ridiculous.
02-03-2015 19:46
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-03-2015 19:46 )Tractor boy Wrote:  What bsx should have done Saturday was broadcast a prerecorded video while they fixed the problem then put the Maddie liveshow on when they had sorted it. Broadcasting a liveshow when you.can't see the girl is ridiculous.

Do they give a toss - I think not
02-03-2015 22:00
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

ive been away for a few days.a genuine thanks to all those who have taken the trouble to post.what else can i say about the place bsx finds itself in at the moment.in a word pathetic,in two words,fucking pathetic.
02-03-2015 22:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly it sorta makes me laugh. they want 5-8 quid a night for the same stuff you can get for £1.50 on a different website.
admittedly bsx isnt shown every time but the majority of the popular girls have been on bsx streams often in more explicit detail than on the tv show.

so yeah i to dont get what babestation think they are doing by asking such ridiculous prices for stuff that other competing websites almost give away just for being a member.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-03-2015 09:53
premacyblue Offline
Junior Poster

(03-03-2015 09:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  honestly it sorta makes me laugh. they want 5-8 quid a night for the same stuff you can get for £1.50 on a different website.

It's £1.50 on their own website too. It's been £1.50 on the BabestationX website for something like 18 months.
03-03-2015 10:06
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Big Laugh Tonight 11:30...what you've all been waiting for...

[Image: image-DB15_54F794AD.jpg]

Ashley Emma and Lori..."no rules" BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

After all that's happened recently...gotta say BSX.. to quote from that Blackadder episode where he goes in front of the firing squad .." I have to admire your balls"....
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

...that show's gonna get pilloried (assuming anybody actually bothers to watch it , that is)
05-03-2015 00:28

babestation xtra