babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Shouldn´t be a Adult Show show adult stuff? I mean they are Pay TV and make so many promises, but at least Sophie made a Lori Show, which could be shown on BS...

It seems all Adult Channels have the ETV illness, lots of promises but less will be hold. Sad
28-02-2015 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(28-02-2015 12:32 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Still got the Tasha/Maisie live stuff to watch.... I hope it's a darn sight better.... says he with not too much conviction :-(

I didn't watch it, as they aren't my favourites, but I look forward to your review anyway (for better or worse). Smile
28-02-2015 14:56
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

"Harder than ever before" - not that the bar's been set very high, but the challenge has been set :

[Image: image-D423_54F2051D.jpg]
28-02-2015 19:16
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Oh, all the promises we made
All the meaningless and empty words
I prayed, prayed, prayed

Text from Promises by Cranberries... not much to add Smile
28-02-2015 19:26
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well considering I havent watched BSX for nearly 5 Months...the only thing on last night I haven't seen before was a Victoria Summers Strip Vid... the rest was stuff often seen... may as well watch Maddie tonight then that'll be another £8 off the £97 I have in phone credit on my phone.
Oh and I heard Mr Oh Yeah in full flow..... someone give him a glass of pollyfilla.........PLEASE Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 19:55 by davetherave57.)
28-02-2015 19:50
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If Maddie isn't harder than before do we get a refund ??? Or at the very least she could pop round and give me a private lap dance. Tongue
28-02-2015 20:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink What with all the Harwood hoopla on the regular channels and now all this hype of much-sought-after ladies that haven't or rarely done BSX before ...it almost makes you wonder if the company is on some kind of mission to boost its coffers before the end of the financial year ?Tongue

I don't suppose babes can be blamed for taking the money to appear on BSX but it's disingenuous of them to do so if they're uncomfortable with the viewer expectations that entails.

I think this probably goes back to what other posters said a while back in this thread - the bsx channel doesn't seem to have enough regular performers willing to perform on it to the level that its viewers expect, with a few noble exceptions ?
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 20:31 by M-L-L.)
28-02-2015 20:30
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The last time I wasted my phone credit on this so called going further on this channel than on normal BS Was on the 15 of Deccy.... it hasn't improved by what I'm reading here, and going by last nights turgid offerings it will never.... improve things or just give it up altogether.... I presume going by the repeats which have been showing since I last watched ie : the thieving cleaner,the night club with the two thieves, Monty's casting couch...umpteen repeats of live shows, penny/lily in the bathtub.. and all the pointless b/g films and they even show cut to ribbons films from the heyday of BSX.
28-02-2015 21:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think if you took a ten year break from bsx you would still find the b/g film with Karina Currie and that really ugly bloke would still be playing. Big Laugh
28-02-2015 21:34
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Seems like the web-only liveshows are knocked on the head. Nothing again tonight.
Not surprising actually given that two of the performers advertised are still on Unleashed at the moment and aren't scheduled to finish until midnight.
28-02-2015 23:53

babestation xtra