babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
We saw more than a glimpse of the lovely Maddies crotch last week so maybe we will get a similar show this week if we are lucky. While I'm here I would just like to reply to the above post, Dr Who isn't relevant to bsx either so please don't mention him again. Unless of course you have news of Jenna Louise Coleman doing a climax line, then it's ok Wink
14-02-2015 23:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2015 23:20 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 22:59 )M-L-L Wrote:  Even a relatively cursory google search for pervcam videos will bring results for those who are even mildly determined.

And DTR57 : I'm sorry to correct you for the second time but when you last hauled out that cliche for BSX : it is still "A fool and his money ARE easily parted".

Wink Cool

( ....are soon parted, if you want to be really pedantic about the original source quote)

Thanks M-L-L... I Stand Uncorrected Smile

Are soon parted... Unlike Lori's Legs... soon doesn't have the same ring to it... so I'll stick with easily which does.... now can we change the subject Smile
14-02-2015 23:30
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Gents I stand humbled and chastised.

My more relevant tuppence worth here though is....

last time I remember trying to watch Maddie on BSX was around 25th January and completely coincidentally the webstream broke down completely and only showed the logo for about two days solid.

Is the internet just simply not up to the weight of expectation ? eekBounce

Can we expect same tonight ?

Conspiracy theorists please begin..... Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 00:25 by M-L-L.)
14-02-2015 23:44
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

BSX at the Moment are making molehills out of mountains... it's gotta be getting on for 5 months since i've wasted good money purchasing this rip-off channel... will it improve... I think not, well not at £8 pound a pop.
15-02-2015 00:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink....and so it came to pass that Maddie did seem to have the same lighting director as the fair Beth had endured on her recent Unleashed shows, and verily did the viewers curse mightily as they strained to see the object of their desire through the gloom.....

[Image: image-2576_54E002A5.jpg]

"More Light ! More Light!" the viewers did cry....

[Image: image-7A76_54E002A5.jpg]

...And Lo ! ...It was so !....and it did turn out..... to not be that much better to be honest....
and there was much sorrow and wailing throughout the land....
laugh
15-02-2015 03:27
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Madison is growing into a real bsx star with performances like last nights. I hope Lori was watching as she could have picked up a few tips on the differences are between bs and bsx. The next step in Maddie's bsx education is learning the art of lady loving, I believe Beth would make a very good tutor for her. TongueTongueTongue
15-02-2015 10:54
aubrey Offline
Senior Poster

[split] BabestationX/BSX TV show - Caps (Only)
(08-02-2015 17:38 )M-L-L Wrote:  A rerun featuring Beth and what I think from my Killergram-watching days is Tamara Grace (?) but I'm sure someone can correct me if that's wrong.

looks like @tamaragracexxx to me man
15-02-2015 12:22
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Am I the only one that does not get this obsession with the "Climax". To me it just gives an excuse for the girls to cover themselves with their hand. I am all for girls having great orgasms, but when punters are paying £2 a minute, surely it should all be about getting the customer off.

I don't want to watch a fake orgasm whilst covering all the good bits. Give me old fashioned nudity anyday!Huh
15-02-2015 19:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-02-2015 10:54 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Madison is growing into a real bsx star with performances like last nights. I hope Lori was watching as she could have picked up a few tips on the differences are between bs and bsx. The next step in Maddie's bsx education is learning the art of lady loving, I believe Beth would make a very good tutor for her. TongueTongueTongue
this was pretty tame by maddi's standards. we managed to get through to her on the daytime when naughty chat first started and she put some of the unleashed girls to shame not just the bsx 1s.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-02-2015 20:04
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

no cloutty...no likeyImportant

15-02-2015 22:26

babestation xtra