babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Personally, I don't care about Zara!

we had Maddie on BSX, what I've always wanted.

but then, thanks to an incompetent twat of a cameraman, who managed to find all the worst angles possible, kept tilting the camera at angles that just made it look worse, and along with those stupid blood on-screen-graphics that were used to great effect to hide Maddies juicy bits

Do these dickheads actually see the view we see, do they know what a shit job they are doing?

Maddie was wonderful, even flashed a few full frontals, but on the whole, it was only mildly better that the Virgin Lori.

I think Maddie is wonderful, so sexy, but that show was shite.

OK, 99% of TVs are now widescreen. so BSX, use some brains, put the On screen graphics down one side, instead of across the bottom, obscuring a great view.

Seriously, this channel is hopeless. the main BS channels seem to do a good job. So sack this bunch of pricks, and get someone from anther channel to do a decent job for a change.

I remember back a few years, it was so much better than now, they had decent camera work then. Now its done by some half arse pillock that I suspect may be gay, he certainly doesn't want to see any pink!

I wish studio66 or storm or one of the other channels would launch a rival to bsx, it might force this lot to get their act together, instead of this embarrassment of a channel.

I will confess I had a subscription to this channel. I've just cancelled it. Genuinely. Until they can get their act together, I wont waste any more money.

shame really, cos Maddie is fuckin sexy as hell!
25-01-2015 01:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It sounds like a step in the right direction for Maddie, next step a G/G show with Beth.Tongue
25-01-2015 01:15
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

looks like BSX has died a death, zero via the website and zero on freeview?

maybe the channel was so embarrassed by their poor standards, its self shutdown lol

as I said, no issues with Maddie. she is well fine!
25-01-2015 01:33
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe the producers have finally seen sense and rather than put on the usual crap they have decided showing nothing is even better
25-01-2015 01:35
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ the bsx feed on the bstv website hasn't worked at all for me tonight or last night : don't know about the bsx site itself, not a member of that.

Add to that Tiffany and Louise gabbling uselessly into a non-working microphone since 10pm; a turgidly slow feed on Xtra which makes Ashley Emma look like a statue and Beth in a set so dark on Unleashed you can hardly see her - well it's a glorious day all round for the BS boffins.
25-01-2015 01:36
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Zara and Alyssa have put on a good show....as good as the producers will allowImportant

25-01-2015 03:52
wayweare Offline
Apprentice Poster

(25-01-2015 01:33 )welshken Wrote:  looks like BSX has died a death, zero via the website and zero on freeview?

I haven't noticed any problems. I didn't see the first hour, but I was watching after that
25-01-2015 05:35
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

And they still have the brazen cheek to charge £8.i'm so glad I stopped watching when I did.... which seems like ages ago now Smile
25-01-2015 14:02
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I was capping stuff from the regular webstreams from 10pm til probably about 2am and flicking over to the BSX viewer every so often and the BSX webstream wasn't working that whole time : just showing a short repeating loop of footage of the BSX logo : like a stuck record player (remember those ?)
It's been like that for two nights - last time it was working for me was Thursday night.
25-01-2015 14:25
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

well my subscription has just run out, and to be honest, it can stay that way.
25-01-2015 15:46

babestation xtra