babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2014 17:28 )sierraman Wrote:  haven't tuned in to bsx 174 for a while so thought I would take my chance,pay the 8 quid and give it a go on Friday.we are all entitled to our opinion and this is mine.ruby is a very attractive,sexy girl but I found her shows far too tame.rest of the night the same.her first two shows were done in a very cramped shower space with distant camera work.very disappointing.i audibly groan when any boy/girl stuff comes on as this is always totally censored and an absolute waste of fucking time.im in the mindset now that I would only ever tune in if lucy summers put in an appearance or the posts on here made it clear that things had improved and at least the girls were opening up their pussies and showing us some pink.my new years wish is that one of the other channels would take out a dutch freeview license and introduce some competition to the rip off merchants of bsx.

I agree with most of what you say. Roby isn't my cup of tea, so I wont criticise her. She certain seems to put the effort in, as do a few others, but the shower idea, how cack was that, confined space and limits camera options (although in fairness, I guess some like the shower scenes maybe)

why not have a pole dancing set or a stripper stage set, easy to set up and easy enough to have good lighting.

lets have a stripper contest, with girls competing in the nude class and the unleashed class. That's gives more variety of girls a chance to appear with having to open leg.

the B/G stuff should definitely be confined to the website where it can be seen unbutchered. There's no point showing the PC version which is tame and just pisses off the viewers.

I'd love to see more variety of the girls, and if this meant more BS girls doing a few shifts to nude only, then this could be mixed in the some of the stronger recorded girl or girl/girl material to give a good night.
Get Lori or some of the other girls to record more material that's up to nude, instead of the current implied nude stuff.

Madison, Lori, Tiffany, Charlie C, all could so shifts up to nude, so why not?

that's just my thoughts Smile
21-12-2014 20:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I see Samantha Alexandra has appeared with Sapphire on shebang. since Sapphire is also on BabestationUnleashed, it would be awesome to see the two of them on bsx one night Smile
21-12-2014 22:46
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(23-12-2014 10:28 )ajaxjones Wrote:  

BSXmas Special - Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, Boxing Day

Freeview Channel 174
www.bsx.tv

It’s the night before Xmas and things are looking pretty glum for poor Jasmine as she faces another festive break on her own. Her housemates, Beth & Leigh have left for the holidays so she does what any self respecting girl would do in this situation…give herself a festive one off the wrist. However, fear not sweet Jasmine as this magical Xmas Eve will contain a string of mystery visitors who will cum bearing gifts, giving you all the Xmas cheer you can get your juicy lips around.

[Image: image-0F04_5499338B.jpg]

This BSXmas we are bringing you a gift like no other.
As part of the BSX Cinematic universe we have combined 4 of your favourite series, Jasmine Jae - Executive Pervert, Leigh Darby - Ultimate MILF, The Sordid Life: Chessie Kay & Victoria Summers and Beth's Sexpacking Adventures to create a festive feast of finger fucking & pussy licking. Nothing says Christmas like a Five Girl Orgy and this Christmas culmination of cunnilingus will have you rock hard & ready to shoot your load in seconds.

With all the best bits heavilv censored out to cretae a yawnfest for Christmas

Freeview Channel 174
www.bsx.tv
23-12-2014 21:16
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
23-12-2014 21:16
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(23-12-2014 21:16 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 10:28 )ajaxjones Wrote:  

BSXmas Special - Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, Boxing Day

Even more material for Beth fans. They are so spoilt.
24-12-2014 04:24
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

They are spoilt yes, but that's because Beth fans are insatiable and can't get enough of her, so there's every incentive to keep putting her on.
24-12-2014 19:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth is highly addictive, the more you see her the more you want, I've tried going cold turkey but I generally can't last more than an hour.
24-12-2014 20:11
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Get your early xmas present... fork out £5/£8 and see a load of............. repeated stuff Smile
25-12-2014 00:10
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

And BSX screw the pooch yet again. The web stream is like watching a series of stills and they have yet to grasp GIVING A SET TIME FOR THE XMAS SPECIAL!!!

Wow Lori is Annoying!

Production is amateurish at best. You'd a thunk they would have made sure the web stream was working ok for a big special!

Wow Lori is REALLY Annoying!!

Frustrating

Wow Lori can't do a climax line properly! Standing there stabbing at her Foof. Ha ha
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 00:17 by AprilFools.)
25-12-2014 00:10
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The ads on tv don't mention the special xmas orgy, is it on or not ??? I would thought Lori would have mentioned it by now.
25-12-2014 00:18

babestation xtra