Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
You acually managed to see the show?
For me.
The firestorm server went tits up under load from about 11:20pm. starting with spotty playback then lost connection.
after i reset the browser to see if that was the issue, i couldnt reconnect to rampant at all for over an hour and a half from around 11:30pm.
Coudn't connect to babestations own site, nor studio66tv's around the same time.
Then when i did manage to get back on bsx had went walkies, replaced with a blank unleashed stream. so i never got to see lacey perform...
but hey at least it wasnt babestations fault this time... (if thats any consolation)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 04:05 by HEX!T.)
06-12-2014 04:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

A good section from Lacey. I assume she only did the one section in the end - that's all I saw anyway. A good return by her to BabestationX, although 20 minutes wasn't really enough. It's a thumbs up from me. Heart
06-12-2014 07:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

heads up guys, jada and lacey (mostly jada) will be on tonight from 10pm, but still if your a member it should be worth tuning in for as the 10pm shows wont be broadcast to tv so should be very indecent.

if this is an apology for last nights fiasco with all the firestorm streams, then thanks babestation.
(not often i can say that)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-12-2014 13:35
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile ^^^ From the BS blogs and the BSX site, it looks like it will mainly be Jada, but with a "cameo" by Lacey ?....Smile

[Image: image-E5A8_5482F9E5.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 14:15 by M-L-L.)
06-12-2014 13:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

aww Lacey's not on till 11:30 , that sucks.

06-12-2014 14:21
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

So putting the reviews of April Fools, artyali, aaron and barracuda together it looks like it was a pretty good night.
06-12-2014 16:12
wayweare Offline
Apprentice Poster

I thought it was excellent, not just pretty good. Well done BabestationX.

My sympathies to anyone who had problems viewing on the web, but I went to the BabestationX website (as I usually do to see the show) and I didn't have any problem. So it was viewable on the web for some of us at least.
06-12-2014 16:24
cuthbert Offline
Junior Poster

I too watch from the BabestationX website but unfortunately missed last night. I will be watching tonight though, although the web only show is surely 10:00 and not 10:30. The countdown seems to indicate a 10:30 start doesn't it? Take a look: http://www.babestationx.tv
06-12-2014 16:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I was viewing on the BabestationX website last night and had a lot of problems between 11:00pm and 12:30pm - I missed a chunk of the first show, and even the feeds for the regular BS channels stopped working for me on that site for a while during that period.
But it seemed to settle down after that - though I didn't dare flick to the other channels like I sometimes do during the BSX ad breaks, as it still seemed really temperamental/taking a long time to refresh.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014 17:00 by M-L-L.)
06-12-2014 16:57
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Lacey on again tonight. Heart

Terrific! I did say above that 20 minutes last night wasn't really enough.
06-12-2014 17:07

babestation xtra