babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2014 01:05 )saviour123 Wrote:  I read what you said, to mean that the only place to watch it free, was on 912, when you can watch it for free online at Studio 66. But I see now that you meant you can only watch on SKY free if you have sky, so it was interpretation issue.... sorry.

Yes it was an interpretation issue.

The point I was making is that people often say that such and such can be watched on Sky, without apparently realising that the majority of homes don't have Sky. The last time I saw a figure quoted for homes with Sky it was 37% of all homes - and that was about 18 months ago, so I wouldn't have thought it had changed much since then.
26-11-2014 02:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

(26-11-2014 01:43 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  On the other hand, are S66 going to get in trouble for showing an encrypted "xxx" show free on air? laugh

Well they might have done if they were showing a BSX show, but as we all know it was the other way around, and it was BSX which was broadcasting an S66 show from the S66 studio.

A strange experiment I think.
26-11-2014 08:11
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think last night's stunt was a bit low even by bsx standards.
26-11-2014 08:58
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

In the past a couple of people have pointed out to me that I've given the channels too much credit for being a bunch of Machiavellian marketers and I think the same applies here.

BS and S66 have done a deal to the mutual benefit of each other (and I'm sure freeview people welcome a bit of S66, and specifically Hannah's beautiful arse, on their screens).

However the laws of unintended consequence (or basically they haven't thought this through) meant that a) their marketing was misleading and b) BSX members have lost exclusive content time as part of their membership (i.e. its been devalued). This doesn't mean they're mercenary just a bit thick.

You can see the meeting now, lots of self congratulation at their clever wheeze seemingly done in a hurry, followed by a morning of at least fielding member complaints (if not actually doing anything about them).

So, for at least the 300th time in babeshow history, the phrase "good idea, shit execution" is applicableTongue
26-11-2014 09:44
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I suppose it's nice to see the channels working together for a change instead of against like in the past.
It's just a shame it's for this rip-off crap Rolleyes
If they want to play 'Happy families' I would suggest grouping all the channels together as one solid voice to have a crack at cutting some slack from Ofcom instead.
26-11-2014 10:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I agree it's good to see some cooperation between the channels but to charge a fiver to watch another channels free pants on show is ridiculous.
26-11-2014 11:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-11-2014 09:44 )hairbald Wrote:  BS and S66 have done a deal to the mutual benefit of each other (and I'm sure freeview people welcome a bit of S66, and specifically Hannah's beautiful arse, on their screens).
The people viewing on terrestrial TV (freeview) may welcome STD 66 on a free to view terrestrial channel, but would they welcome or bother to actually pay to watch a tame for a encrypted show again ?, that is free to view on Sky and the web .

I should think that generally the people most likely to pay a fiver to watch STD 66 on BSX are people without Satellite or the internet and don't know the show is just a regular Ofcom regulated free to view Sky show, once purchased the people will quickly catch on to what the girls can actually do, ie not a lot .

So i just wonder how much benefits either party did reap from this set up ?
BS were promoting STD 66, a rival channel on their Sky 906 channel, how would this effect them ?

BS may or may not have had more people paying a fiver to watch BSX than they usually do because a STD 66 show was being broadcast on BSX, but if they do another STD 66 show how many people will bother to pay again when they realise how tame the show is ? .
Could this have a detrimental effect on BSX ?, they have promoted a rival channel that some people on freeview may not know about, and charged viewers a fiver to watch a free to view tame Sky channel, you can bet some viewers were well pissed off with the content .

STD 66 may well have got some promotion from having their channels advertised by BS on Sky and terrestrial TV, but how much have they had to pay BS for the privilege, BS will not have let them broadcast on their encrypted channel for nothing, it will be costing BS quite a lot of money for the encryption of a terrestrial channel, so they will obviously need to charge STD 66 accordingly (unless they gave them a free trial ?)

So after paying to broadcast on a encrypted BS channel (unless BS gave them a free trial) STD 66 will need to make money out of the venture, one way could be by BS promoting STD 66 on their regular Sky and terrestrial channels like they did last night, and another is by BSX viewers ringing Hannah or downloading the STD 66 pics/vids etc, but from my experience of viewing and calling BSX the call volumes are generally quite low, (even when the girls show everything) so i just wonder what the call volumes were like to Hannah via pay per view BSX ?, did STD 66 actually make any real money out of last night venture ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 13:25 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2014 13:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

That is the main question from last night mrmystery, what benefits did bs and s66 get out of last night. Only time will tell

Piper Niven Superfan
26-11-2014 13:10
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(26-11-2014 09:44 )hairbald Wrote:  BSX members have lost exclusive content time as part of their membership (i.e. its been devalued).

What exclusive content time have they lost then? The Unleashed stream that they ditched in order to put Hannah Martin on isn't exclusive. Anyone with an internet connection can stream it for free.
26-11-2014 13:42
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(26-11-2014 13:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:44 )hairbald Wrote:  BS and S66 have done a deal to the mutual benefit of each other (and I'm sure freeview people welcome a bit of S66, and specifically Hannah's beautiful arse, on their screens).
The people viewing on terrestrial TV (freeview) may welcome STD 66 on a free to view terrestrial channel, but would they welcome or bother to actually pay to watch a tame for a encrypted show again ?, that is free to view on Sky and the web .

I should think that generally the people most likely to pay a fiver to watch STD 66 on BSX are people without Satellite or the internet and don't know the show is just a regular Ofcom regulated free to view Sky show, once purchased the people will quickly catch on to what the girls can actually do, ie not a lot .

So i just wonder how much benefits either party did reap from this set up ?
BS were promoting STD 66, a rival channel on their Sky 906 channel, how would this effect them ?

BS may or may not have had more people paying a fiver to watch BSX than they usually do because a STD 66 show was being broadcast on BSX, but if they do another STD 66 show how many people will bother to pay again when they realise how tame the show is ? .
Could this have a detrimental effect on BSX ?, they have promoted a rival channel that some people on freeview may not know about, and charged viewers a fiver to watch a free to view tame Sky channel, you can bet some viewers were well pissed off with the content .

STD 66 may well have got some promotion from having their channels advertised by BS on Sky and terrestrial TV, but how much have they had to pay BS for the privilege, BS will not have let them broadcast on their encrypted channel for nothing, it will be costing BS quite a lot of money for the encryption of a terrestrial channel, so they will obviously need to charge STD 66 accordingly (unless they gave them a free trial ?)

So after paying to broadcast on a encrypted BS channel (unless BS gave them a free trial) STD 66 will need to make money out of the venture, one way could be by BS promoting STD 66 on their regular Sky and terrestrial channels like they did last night, and another is by BSX viewers ringing Hannah or downloading the STD 66 pics/vids etc, but from my experience of viewing and calling BSX the call volumes are generally quite low, (even when the girls show everything) so i just wonder what the call volumes were like to Hannah via pay per view BSX ?, did STD 66 actually make any real money out of last night venture ? .

Realistically 99% of the population aren't going to even notice if a new one of these channels appears on freeview/sky ect, they will just flick through the channels and see a girl on the tv with her tits out.. does anybody really give 2 shits what the name of the channel is or what is happening behind the scenes... Does it really matter to you? to me no it doesn't the amount of depth some of you go into on here is ridiculous..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 13:55 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
26-11-2014 13:54

babestation xtra