babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
If the idea behind the free show was to entice previous non viewers to buy the show in the future it may well backfire on them as it has showed they can't be relied upon to get the pins out on time, I understand they probably had more requests than normal but surely they could have worked that out for themselves and prepared accordingly.
06-11-2014 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The inconsistency of this channel was shown perfectly in the Sami J Solo clip,thats how they should be filmed,and that is the way it should be shown Live or Recorded,the fingers and toys were put to very good use and they could be halfway to something people may actually pay to watch....
06-11-2014 22:46
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Hello... I can't comment on the content issues but I can address the technical problems.

(06-11-2014 21:37 )davetherave57 Wrote:  I ordered mine at 11.05 and got it at 11.32,i presume they only have one person sending out the codes :-(

Pins are sent out by an automated system, there is no one reading your texts sent in to that code, the pins are generated automatically.

Tractor Boy Wrote:If the idea behind the free show was to entice previous non viewers to buy the show in the future it may well backfire on them as it has showed they can't be relied upon to get the pins out on time, I understand they probably had more requests than normal but surely they could have worked that out for themselves and prepared accordingly.

Of course we knew there would be a lot more requests than normal and we were prepared for that. But due to a technical fault we were delayed in receiving a lot of the messages and that's why the pins were not generated on time. This obviously is a massive cock-up, I would not try and hide that, but we have taken steps to remedy the situation.

Anyone who was charged (a few people were charged incorrectly) has been contacted to get a refund, and because many people will have had issues not getting their pin until much later in the show, we have given everyone a pin credit to get a night of the show within the next month for free. Anyone who was affected will again receive a text explaining this either tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry for the issues, of course we don't want these things to happen and it is embarrassing for me personally, but since it did happen I think we have done everything we can to rectify the situation as best we can after the fact.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
07-11-2014 17:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

This isnt the first and it wont be the last, my record is getting the you have been charged text at 23.07....then getting the unlock code at 08.20 the following morning.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 23:25 by davetherave57.)
07-11-2014 23:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I have been sent a text telling me I have a free show to be used by Dec 7th hopefully there will be a Beth, Maddie Rose & Ria Martinez G/G/G extravaganza between now and then.
08-11-2014 00:42
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

forget the pins, just get rid of that annoying twat behind the camera, that cant keep his gob shut!
08-11-2014 02:36
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

OH YEAH Smile
08-11-2014 08:10
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

bet he has a trouser tent 24/7

08-11-2014 12:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

by the comments he makes, he's probably still in schoolboy shorts. lol
08-11-2014 16:23
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

What i cant fathom is the insane rule in which they can show pussy rubbing in virtually everything BUT THE LIVE SHOW, Mark Creamsoda can give all the excuses under the sun for why not... but i know 2 people who work for ofcom,who actually told me they have no problem with whatever they show, they can show toy/finger penetration from a discreet angle like they did in the prerecorded live show with Ms Summers on that free night...
...and they wonder why we moan.
08-11-2014 18:02

babestation xtra