babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
jada again!!! yawn!!! firmly closed pussy and dollops of verbal bullshit.not for me. money is continuing to stay firmly in my pocket until they come up with something better.
18-10-2014 21:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I see tonight's live show is a fiver.
18-10-2014 23:34
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

maybe they're listening? If so, then lets have Madison Rose and Stevie Louise on Unleashed or BSX. Even I'll pay for that Smile
19-10-2014 00:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If they get Ashley Emma on there showing the lot I will gladly pay a tenner for that Tongue.

19-10-2014 00:45
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

OK, In a moment of madness, I hooked up to BSX on freeview last night. I got in kinda late so it was 2am, which meant £3.
Haven't watched in as long as I can remember so I thought, why not, for £3.
Starts off with the dreaded notorious drivel that is the advert in the pub, merkhin and pherkin, or whatever its called. This is as old as time itself, and just shite, they need to bin it real soon

Then we get Jada's last session of the night. 30mins of legs as wide open as possible, from every angle. Cameraman is still a bit scared so was too far away too much of the time. And there was absolutely now contact down below in the pink zone, this was strictly show only, no playtime. Still, she's got a great body and it was good to see.

short clip of Charlie C taking her top off, Zzzzzz (topless only)
then 30mins of recorded show from Emma Butt, doing the same as Jada, stretching but no playing. Have to be fair, she does nothing for me, but of you like her, then fair enough, 30mins of every angle.

then its a recorded clip of Leah and Caprice, the usual tame, where they do what we want, but its all hidden from view. What's the point? Really, why bother?

I fell asleep!

woke up to 'Cherri spins' always nice to watch but why stop at topless, so frustrating.

then its Kaitlyn 'Daytime girl gone bad' recorded show. Quite nice to see Smile but then fell asleep again lol

so 2hrs for £3, price of a pint, and I was pleasantly surprised. not too bad. If they keep to showing recorded shows and love show, with a couple of strip clips, then I'd be happy at £5 a night or £3 after 2am. Being realistic, its cheap enough. you pay that for just a few mins of chat to girls on cam etc.

they just need to actually detail what's scheduled for each night, at least a couple of hours in advance.

add in a couple of live shows with Madison Rose and Stevie Louise, and I'd be quite happy.

sadly, I cant see it happening, but its a nice thought Smile
19-10-2014 11:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(19-10-2014 11:24 )welshken Wrote:  they just need to actually detail what's scheduled for each night, at least a couple of hours in advance.

http://babestationxtremeblog.com/
^^
Smile They sometimes seem to do this on the bsxtreme producer's blog though it seems to be only for Fridays/Saturdays ? And doesn't always include times.
The most recent entries I've seen tend to highlight the main live show and what they are promoting as being "exclusive" pre-recorded material. I'm not sure that "exclusive" means "first showing" I think it just means not available to see anywhere else (except their website no doubt, at some time or another bladewave )

In last night's case that was two videos of Preeti : one after Jada's 11:30pm show and another after Jada's second (post-midnight) show- one of Preeti on a bed that was completely tailored for the foot fetishists and then one of Preeti on the massage table in a nurse's outfit. Whether these clips were actually "new" or not I've no idea. I think I had caught the end of the nurse's one on a previous occasion.

There was also a pre-recorded video of Sami J and Michelle Thorne together on a sofa which was OK but camera angles were pretty cautious as always - more cautious than I remember seeing on similar girl-girl stuff on the likes of Playboy TV.

I crashed after Jada's last show, so didn't see any of the post 3am stuff. But the pattern at that time does seem to be repeats of at least a couple of previously-shown live shows - I've seen solo ones of Ella Mai and Brookie Little on recent occasions.

I like Jada, but as you and others have noted, she is strictly all show and no contact. (Having seen her before on Unleashed there was no doubt that would be the case.) So there was no difference between the 10pm web only show and the later Freeview ones in that respect.

So it does seem to rely a bit on the customer knowing from previous experience how far the live show girl is likely to go in order not to create falsely raised expectations ?
19-10-2014 11:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I used to use the producersblog, but I got fed up of it. its now just an advert for Fridays and Saturdays content, with a couple of 'customers' posting how wonderful BSX is.

I might watch tonight, just wish they would actually post the contents beforehand.
19-10-2014 12:10
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

If they did post whats on bsx on a daily basis,NOBODY would purchase it.....all it would be is.....seen it,seen it,seen it,tame shite,seen it..
.aint going to bother......BSX are not that stupid...
19-10-2014 21:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile Wow I'm looking into the mirror that is the ghost of Christmas Future and worrying about what I'm going to turn into .Tongue

If it's any consolation to other grizzled old cynics-to-be and cynics-already - BSX is currently duplicating the BS Unleashed feed showing Anna Joy. Tongue

So if that isn't them shooting themselves in the foot I don't know what is.
20-10-2014 00:54
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Yup, I noticed that, foolishly signed up for last nights show to get:

average recorded flick of to girls in a swimming pool

and then the usual recorded shows, but obviously edited and tame as fuck, my nan could watch these !
last night was utter shite
even the Anna Joy feed they then used, was as bad. She had clearly been told to hide anything remotely post-9pm watershed

what an absolute joke, Saturday night was good, but last night was so shite, it killed any good will from Saturday night.

BSX is still not worth wasting money on!
20-10-2014 18:12

babestation xtra