Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

[split] Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now
(20-09-2012 16:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Apart from a select few I thought last night was another poor and extremely tame event. Some the models actually put more clothes on as the night went on.

One of the girls on RLC last night was fully dressed throughtout the whole show. Someone might have told her that this was the nightshow and not the day. So aswell as any kind of full nakedness being at a premium, some weren't even prepared to get their tops off.

To soley blame ofcom for this non event would really be taking the piss. Responsibilty must rest of the shoulder's of the channel execs and the models, no excuses as far as I'm concerned should be used to justify a lot of what never happened last night.

how can you be watching if youre on holiday? sure thats what you said the other day

Piper Niven Superfan
21-09-2012 00:23
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now
What did I say the other night Rammy, another wild accusation by you, but then in saying that what's new Wink by the way yes I'm on holiday but I'm at home, where did you get information from to think otherwise Cool
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 00:51 by Scottishbloke.)
21-09-2012 00:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wasnt making a wild accusation at all sb. you said after cali garcia responded to your criticism of storm the other day that you were on holiday. you didnt say anything about where you were. so thats why i asked earlier how are you watching the babeshows on holiday. i didnt know you were having a holiday at home or away. so just asked how were you watching the shows

simple as that wasnt making a wild accusation at all. i was just asking a question

Piper Niven Superfan
21-09-2012 01:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy do us all a favour and stop spamming the forums. Your words not mine Cool
21-09-2012 01:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66