Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Storm - Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

[split] Storm - Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2012 11:05 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 05:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm on holiday at the moment honey Heart Wow..........That's some fiery post you directed at me Rolleyes You're still as sexy as ever Tongue I must phone you up some night for a chat, I like a babe that speaks her mind Shy You're right I do like a good moan Smile I'm Victor Meldrew in disguise you see Big Laugh

Love how when someone tells you to shut up you change your tune!!! [...] GIVE IT A REST LAD.

Correction, whenever a BABE tells him to shut up. If it's Rammy or one of the other regulars taking issue with him, we just get the usual intractable, self-glorifying, blade-waving stuff thrown our way. Anyway SB, you've been rumbled! Far too late in the day to launch a charm offensive on Cali, when all you've been doing recently is shovelling cack over the channel she works for (and not exempting her from criticism, either - only the now MIA Courtney ever seems to get let off the hook in this regard). So unless you want to wind up being awarded the 2012 U-Turner Prize, I'd just stick your guns and carry on firing away as before (which I'm sure would've been your stated aim in the reply above, had it not been one of Storm's babes challenging you!). It would at least display a kind of negative integrity.
19-09-2012 16:06
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
First up I may be on holiday but I'm not abroad, I'm still here in sunny Scotland. As for the models coming to the defence of this channel, well you have to applaud them.

Now a forum member having a go at me and one of the models is entirely different. They work at the channel so I'll give them a bit more respect for doing so, ofcourse I was never going to give them a heated post back in responce, that's not my style and it wouldn't be fair either.

Every single member that you reply to you have to take them on their merits. It's got nothing to do with playing the charm offensive, I've made my criticisms known on this channel and I'm not going to backtrack.

Just for the record I have phoned this channel in the past, and that is fact. If only the channel execs showed the same passion as the models do on this thread then this channel would be in a much better state than it is at present.

I look forward to hopefully seeing massive improvements being made because I'll be one of the first ones to sing it's praise's when it does so.
19-09-2012 16:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes good point Stan. No point in having a forum if you can't have honesty. The models are all too happy to accept praise when things are going well, you have to take the rough with the smooth, someone please tell me at which point did this place turn into a fanzone Cool

Edit - Why do I get the feeling that you only ever come on this forum to shit stir things up Addision.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 17:17 by Scottishbloke.)
19-09-2012 16:44
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(19-09-2012 16:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Now a forum member having a go at me and one of the models is entirely different. They work at the channel so I'll give them a bit more respect for doing so

Well done for at least admitting you have double standards.
19-09-2012 16:46
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(19-09-2012 16:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  someone please tell me at which point did this place turn into a fanzone Cool

Dunno. Maybe at about the same time sig designs like the one below started appearing?

[Image: hsK8Q.jpg]

Or at about the time certain forum members started exhorting babe members of the forum to ensure their PM inboxes are properly activated (presumably so that they can be subjected to more fawning posts in private)? Incidentally SB, you ought to check out number of times you've thanked Bailey or Lucy Summers for posting, before throwing your weight behind Stan's opinions. Those babes post and you thank, regardless. What is that, if not 'fanboy' knee-jerk?
19-09-2012 17:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66