gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(05-02-2024 20:53 )derekdas Wrote:  If they do, then it must be their choice. On the odd occasions I have watched they have always been topless. Maybe you need to look more often, at different times during the evening.

Probably,but had a quick glance last night and both Elsie and Holly were both topless so I guess my original question sort of answers itself, but rarely watch XP nowadays
06-02-2024 12:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

just the Vixen on the show tonight. (not the girl out of The Chase Cool )

06-02-2024 17:39
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2024 12:51 )Nitram100 Wrote:  
(05-02-2024 20:53 )derekdas Wrote:  If they do, then it must be their choice. On the odd occasions I have watched they have always been topless. Maybe you need to look more often, at different times during the evening.

Probably,but had a quick glance last night and both Elsie and Holly were both topless so I guess my original question sort of answers itself, but rarely watch XP nowadays
Hopefully Nitram, if Xpanded sort themselves out, you will have more reason to 'join the party' For me, as I have said before, BS - despite having all the numbers, are often on repeat!
06-02-2024 17:46
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(06-02-2024 17:46 )hornball Wrote:  
(06-02-2024 12:51 )Nitram100 Wrote:  

Hopefully Nitram, if Xpanded sort themselves out, you will have more reason to 'join the party' For me, as I have said before, BS - despite having all the numbers, are often on repeat!

Hopefully but can't see XP improving anytime soon, having read previous comments on here the signs don't look promising,but yeah agree with you on BS tends to become a little repeative,tbh now just have a passing interest
07-02-2024 12:27
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

This might be difficult to do, but I wondered if anyone on this forum has previously tried to rank the Xpanded girls by their vocal abilities?

There are lots of awards for the babes, but to my knowledge this is largely based on their looks, moves and outfits, and perhaps the occasional knowledge of how good they were on a phonecall.

Has anyone here dared to offer a top 5 or top 10 based purely on how good/filthy the babe’s usual chat was?
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2024 18:55 by Harry_da_Monk.)
07-02-2024 18:53
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I've aways tried to take into account a babes ability on the phone when voting in awards. The problem is that I may be doing some a disservice, as my budget doesn't run to calling every babe.
I would say that Honey Scott would figure highly as the No.1 XP Night babe to call. Despite being difficult to get through to, Honey delivers every time, whereas some babes are formulaic & repetitive, or just don't listen to what you want, Honey is the exact opposite, it's always a great experience & she can handle the whole spectrum of calls with ease.
The name that seems to keep cropping up as one to avoid is Hazel Bond, perhaps an attitude problem, although after so much bad press, I haven't risked calling Hazel myself so I'll reserve judgement.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-02-2024 19:48
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(07-02-2024 19:48 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  The name that seems to keep cropping up as one to avoid is Hazel Bond, perhaps an attitude problem, although after so much bad press, I haven't risked calling Hazel myself so I'll reserve judgement.

No attitude problem at-all as far as I am aware and in my experience. Perhaps abit crackers, yes

||||||||
07-02-2024 20:18
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Let's just say an acquired taste, as mad as a box of frogs.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-02-2024 23:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

To Nitrams point above re Xpanded improving! I fear you might be right! When you think that maybe - just maybe - there are green shoots, along comes another slide on the snakes and ladders board! It does indeed have a long road ahead it seems to pick up (assuming it doesn't run out of tarmac before then)
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2024 22:03 by hornball.)
10-02-2024 22:02
Scots Napoleon Offline
Senior Poster

I still think Xpanded's a good channel. It's only major flaw is the no OnlyFans policy which limits its recruitment and its ability to retain staff. Let's hope they can do some good work in bringing in new girls, as in some respects I prefer Xpanded to Babestation.
12-02-2024 03:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles