gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014) - Chat & Discussion
filthy as ever on the phone last night. if we offended anyone ringing for a chat tough luck.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
09-04-2015 12:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

My current sleeping patterns are often bookended with Xpanded TV and while there are stunning ladies to be found left, right and centre, somehow I always fall into the Honey trap. Exactly how it is that my brain is wired will always be a mystery - and if I can't quite put my finger on it, as m100 observes, Honey is rarely long in volunteering suggestionsWink I'd guess that I'm always subconsciously noting her tallness and blondeness, but there's something about those long, languid blowjobs that gets me every time; often at both ends of the night! There's also a lot to be said for her close-ups on the FlirtXchange Freeview and she was a vision of leathery goodness todaySmile
11-04-2015 05:48
m100 Away
Banned

unfortunately last night when she was on screen with lenni I didn't have much credit on my phone otherwise i would have had an attempt at ringing and getting some interaction going between them.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
12-04-2015 11:06
Charlemagne Offline

Love Honey's tan Smile
29-06-2015 21:46
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked great again last night.

I kinda miss those carefree days when she and Alicia were "usual suspects" Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-09-2015 06:43
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Nothing has changed. My lovely beautiful wifey Heart Mrs Heart HoneyRocks Heart has always been a 'usual suspect' and still is.

Heart Mrs Heart HoneyRocks Heart is the only girly that has been continuously with xxxpanded tv from very start of their very first night on air back on 23rd July 2011 and still there now!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
13-09-2015 09:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

A good pairing with Jess last night Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-09-2015 07:24
m100 Away
Banned

so i was going to ring honey last night. knowing she was going to be on with jess at 10pm as soon as jess started moving sideways to make room I pressed call - within seconds of appearing on screen honey was on a call - now how does that work? it takes a certain length of time to get through even if you "skip most of these prompts by pressing the * key" as it says.

25-09-2015 15:24
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ What side of the screen did Honey come on? If she took over as option 1 then maybe the people already waiting to get through to Jess when she was option 1 on her own got shifted straight to Honey, and then Jess changed to option 2.
25-09-2015 15:41
m100 Away
Banned

a possibility - honey took over as option 4 from jess who become option 6 but i would have thought anyone who had already opted to wait for jess (who i'm fairly sure was waving her phone around) would stay in the jess queue. What if those waiting for jess didn't want to talk to honey (!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, honey rocks, just breathe into the bag, nice and steady)? would they have to redial and risk being queue jumped just because of this stupid musical chairs type system that xpanded operates? Perhaps they'll start parachuting them in so no one can try to guess in advance. Just imagine having honey dropped on you!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 16:37 by m100.)
25-09-2015 16:34

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles