gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
My lips are sealed I'm afraid! I know which channel it's for etc but I cant say anymore sorry!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
04-07-2014 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Good morning, my name is Mr Rocks and I have a compulsive disorder which my my beautiful Heart wifey Heart treating me for with lots of naughty Heart Honey Heart medicineTongue

I have HCD - Heart Honey Heart Compulsive Disorder and Heart Mrs
HoneyRocks Heart loves it hoping I don't get better too quickly WinkHeartHeartHeart

My Heart wifey HeartHeart is the most adorable lovely sweetheart Heart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2014 03:04 by HoneyRocks.)
14-07-2014 03:03
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Honey's chosen a pair (or more likely two pairs) of nearly flesh coloured pants to appear in tonight, and it is easy to imagine she isn't wearing any at all from some angles. It's a good trick.
Usually don't really notice her but I have tonight. Good job.
22-08-2014 01:45
m100 Away
Banned

i don't know how you could miss her, ha ha. Gorgeous and filthy what more do you want. I rang her the other night - clearly just at the right time as the previous caller had either said nothing or just wanted a chat, i never found out which. but i was greeted with 'that's more like it'. ten minutes of filth followed.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
22-08-2014 11:39
Dave64 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah Honey is one of my favs, always total filth to go with stunning looks and amazing long legs
23-08-2014 18:52
Dave64 Offline
Senior Poster

Sultry Honey looking so hot tonight with those ultra long legs encased in boots and shaking that sweet little ass mmmmm
05-09-2014 04:51
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It would be good if Honey could be allowed to stand up to show off her shiny black thigh boots properly.
Maybe they just have a really low ceiling in their studio and don't want her banging her head laugh
07-09-2014 02:21
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Problem is how tall Honey is against the other girls and even taller in heels which makes it difficult.

I remember her standing up on a couple of other channels about 4 years ago or so and when she was stood up, the camera make her look as if she was way distant!

Honey is quite a tall lady..... Though I think Sammie H is even taller!

07-09-2014 02:27
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

It's a pity that there can't be a caps & vids thread

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
07-09-2014 12:51
m100 Away
Banned

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to any of the 'chatters' who were wanting to tell Honey about their decorating, shopping or even how long it took them to get to the shops (not made up), during the last half hour but instead had to sit through myself and ms scott talking appalling filth to one another.

I realise that the words "i want to come over your gaping arse" and Honey realises that the words "finger fuck your come into my arse" have no place in a reasonable conversation which others may be upset by if they've stayed up past their bedtime. We can both guarantee you that we won't do it again. Today.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
24-09-2014 22:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles