gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
Gorgeous Honey always sets the standard for sexiness, and she was simply ravishing in her outfits last nights.

With that super sexy smile, that delicious ass, those delectable breasts, and those stunning lush pins, the ultimate golden girl moved through the sexual gears superbly, emitting her exhilarating unique style of captivating irresistible allurement, which is highlighted so much better now thanks to the solo stints.

Her sexy simulation, and the gorgeous jiggling of those lovely breasts, is just world class. What a goddess. Tongue Heart
18-09-2013 07:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Honey looked great last night and being solo on set really allows the viewer to appreciate her lovely long legs, especially when clad in very sexy red fishnets Smile

Although Honey is limited by the xxxpanded bed sets she certainly knows how to work what she's got. I do like the way she grinds her hips downwards and when she jiggles her breasts...heavenly Honey HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
18-09-2013 09:45
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Golden Goddess Honey's looking so Hunnyliciously sexy in that awesome blue number right now, working her delectable body in her inimitable stunning erotic style. Tongue
23-09-2013 23:14
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Goddess Honey was total ecstasy in red.

Her gorgeous body is simply sexual grandeur in it's finest form, they way she holds those gorgeous breasts, and deliciously shudders them is so magnificently compelling. Tongue
06-10-2013 08:25
Dorsett Offline
Junior Poster

I wish we could have a whole night of Honey on her own on the bed. It's an amazing sight to see Miss Scott solo doing her thing.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 21:51 by Dorsett.)
07-10-2013 21:33
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Tongue Happy 21st Birthday to the loveliest nicest most beautiful lady of all Miss Heart Honey Heart Scott Heart

I was the very first person to wish Heart Honey Heart many happy returns & sing Happy Birthday to Heart Honey Heart to my favourie person right on the stroke of midnight!

Luvs ya loads lovely sweetheart! Heart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
07-10-2013 23:08
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

21?!? Bloody nora. Er, I mean, yeah, Happy Birthday.

She looked superb around 4am, for what it's worth Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-10-2013 07:30
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

yes Happy Birthday indeed ! 21 ?
loving the tight red silky number she had on last night.............very nice camel toe featuring when sitting upright Tongue
08-10-2013 12:09
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Aww lovely Heart Honey Heart isn't too well at the moment with a lousy cold, cough & chest infection at the moment & has been poorly all week including over her birthday too sadlySad

Heart Honey Heart is so stunningly beautiful, her pretty smileRolleyes gorgeous golden long blond hairWink beautiful big milky breasts (.)(.)

Lol, she's got a big multi coloured candy dummy by her bed I gave her at the moment! Sadly she can't show it on screen bladewave as we have some very naughty ideas of what we could do with it and whereBig GrinTongue

Hope Heart Honey Heart will be better soon though I'm feeding her plenty of special naughty medicine that she likesTongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
12-10-2013 00:05
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Sumptuous stuff again last night Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-10-2013 07:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles