gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion
Honey looked as lovely as ever last night, I do like her wearing patterned stockings. She never ever disappoints when she's on the shows and I'm looking forward to her next appearance. Simply gorgeous Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
19-06-2013 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I know Honey as had at least one tit job. I say at least one because watching her last night she looks like she could have had another visit to her surgeon. They looked fucking enormous. I'm not complaining, because she looked magnificent.
01-07-2013 08:58
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I can assure you 1000% HoneyHeart has not had any further boob jobs whatsoever! Yes HoneyHeart is aware her lovely breasts are bigger than normal at the moment and as to why is as much amusement & bemusement to HoneyHeart as anyone else!Tongue

Whilst HoneyHeart was off for a few weeks recently, that was for a genuine illness and infection and absolutely nothing at all to do with her beautiful titties as I know the hospital she was in A&E at very well!

Honey'sHeart luverly Twins (.)(.) are so very yummy like Strawberries & CreamTongue

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
01-07-2013 12:11
thescientist Away

Oh yes, wasn't Honey at her seductive best last night.The slowness of the way she swivels her hips and the gentle caressing of those beautiful proud looking tits is mind blowing. A sensational performanceHeart
01-07-2013 12:47
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Honey looked bigger and better than usual last night and was certainly a delight on the eye. Honey is such an accomplished performer that the way she slowly grinds her hips is spectacularly mesmerising. HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
01-07-2013 20:19
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Hmm luverly beautiful Heart Honey Heart Scott Heart and her yummy scrumptious 34FF perfect breasts (.)(.) taste of Strawberries & Creme TongueWink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
03-07-2013 00:46
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Absolutely irresistible! Honey was a picture of sexiness, and her choice of lingerie was superb as always, she looked a dream in those purple stockings. Love the way she cups those gorgeous boobs while bouncing up and down, Sensual, seductive, eroticism at its best. Tongue
03-07-2013 07:02
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Loved my favourite beautiful Heart Honey Heart Scott Heart in her Milk Maid outfit with her beautiful perfect 34FF yummy scrumptiousTongue milky breasts (.)(.) gorgeous golden blond hairRolleyes So adorable lovely scrumptiousness WinkHeart

07-07-2013 05:08
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Ahh beautiful Heart Honey Heart with her gorgeous golden hairRolleyes sooo naughty pulling her panties down over her adorable tasty arse Wink and her yummy scrumptiousTongue beautiful milky breasts (.)(.)

Heart Honey Heart is so lovely and just perfect WinkHeart

09-07-2013 01:03
thescientist Away

Just imagine a whole night of Honey on her own, teasing and tormenting us, wearing silk stockings rubbing the inside of her thighs and the gentle caressing of her magnificent tits.eek I am imagining a perfect night.
09-07-2013 10:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles