Poll: do u wanna see kandi kay on shebang?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang

zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Poll to get Kandi Kay on Shebang
(13-09-2012 23:20 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  nobodys askin her to fuk amanda though........ she could do a solo show or with a different girl other than amanda..

a solo show or a g/g with someone kandi is comfortable with would be great, she doesn't have to do the show with amanda if she doesn't want

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
14-09-2012 11:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

No offence Zola, but this is a pretty pointless poll. Kandi has never even done open legged shoots, let alone anything like shebang. Wait until she starts showing pink before you suggest she does shebang.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-09-2012 12:09
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(14-09-2012 12:09 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  No offence Zola, but this is a pretty pointless poll. Kandi has never even done open legged shoots, let alone anything like shebang. Wait until she starts showing pink before you suggest she does shebang.

Zolas poll isnt a waste at all as it clearly indicates what the majority of ppl want too see.... Shebang asked for our suggestions and what we want so a poll is a good way of showing it.. And as for your argument about girls not doing open legged shoots ect before shebang.. Again thays pretty much a void point as dionne hadnt done anything like that either and she ended up eating amandas pussy and vice versa and even sucking cock and giving footjobs... So again zolas poll isnt a waste at all

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
14-09-2012 13:17
skully Offline

Dionne had done full nude stuff before Shebang (it's very old content), it's out there if you look for it.

Starting polls for girls that haven't done anything near as explicit as Shebang is somewhat pointless, but does gauge general opinion. Saying that, I'm not keen on polls being started for every girl suggested, as that would be utterly pointless...and annoying.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-09-2012 13:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

My friend, I would LOVE to see Kandi do harder stuff as much as anyone; but all I'm saying is that until Kandi herself suggests she's 'upping her levels' there's no point conducting a poll to see who would like to see it. Every single member of the forum could would likely vote yes, but that doesn't mean it's any nearer to actually happening. Nothing wrong with wishful thinking at all. But for now that's all it is: wishful thinking.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-09-2012 13:37
Banned

Atleast it gives them a clear Idea of what we want, which is what they asked us to do and kinda what a forum is for, so it wont do anybody any harm.... i dont think that we should have a poll for every girl though, maybe one with multiple choices of girls wouldn't hurt but not an indevidual poll for each that would be too much, but i hope our wishful thinking works and we see kandi on here oneday Smile

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 15:10 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-09-2012 14:37
Banned

i think were all overlooking some things here...

Kandi Kay ‏@Kandi_KayXXX
As much as u'd all like 2c me fuk
@AMANDARANDELL i couldnt, wud be like shaggin my sister LOL sorrrrrry boys! ;-) hahahaaa xxx

1.She isn't saying she wouldnt do a show on shebang... all she has said is that she wouldnt like it to be with amanda.

Wayne Giggs ‏@WayneGiggs1
@AMANDARANDELL @dionnemendez3 are the two of you going to fuck????!!

Dionne mariea Mendez ‏@Dionnemendez3
@WayneGiggs1 we are best friends not lesbo's..... YUK!!!

2.When somebody on twitter asked Dionne if she was going to do the dirty with Amanda clearly she thought the same as Kandi... either way look what happened that night..

[Image: amanda-rendall-dionne-mendez-04.jpg]

and finally

[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-10-12%20at%2013.17.05.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-10-12%20at%2013.17.56.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-10-12%20at%2013.19.59.png]

3.Kandis not shy of doing a bit of g/g as we can see in this video, so given she was offered a decent paycheck for an appearance on shebang i really think theres a genuine possiblity this could happen..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 15:05 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
15-09-2012 15:03
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Is it just me or are you looking WAY to into this?
At the end of the day if it happens it happens.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
15-09-2012 20:45
Banned

(15-09-2012 20:45 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  Is it just me or are you looking WAY to into this?
At the end of the day if it happens it happens.

its just you bobby, this is a forum where people talk about girls and shows, would you rather people ignore each other like shebang tend to do and we'll all just not speak too each other... i made 3 good points... your opinion is just one of many... im not fussed what you think your entitled to it but im sure there are many other users on here who would look at it in a positive way instead of looking at everything in such a negative way...

#RODGERS OUT
15-09-2012 21:01
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I'm not looking at it in a negative way. I'm looking at it in a logical way. I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it, I just think it's going a bit over board looking at girls previous tweets & scenes. I'm not disputing the points you made.
At the end of the day this is just Shebang in my book, a company that run 4 shows a week (that you have to pay for) usually consisting of 3 I'm not that fussed about.
Like you said we're all allowed our opinions. This is just my own personal point of view on the situation.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 21:34 by BoBByB187.)
15-09-2012 21:30