Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Jessica Jensen, Bree Branning & Jonny Cockfill B/G/G Sat 15th Sept

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Jessica Jensen, Bree Branning & Jonny Cockfill B/G/G Sat 15th Sept
(16-09-2012 00:46 )mellover Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 23:23 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  yes... what if it was ur mother and sister...

It isn't Big Grin

What if you hadn't have been told they where mother and daughter? Wink

the fact you have been told and your actually watching it makes you one sick person...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
16-09-2012 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Mum and Daughter Time @shebangtv

Thanks For Watching Fans Enjoy The Free Show Now Showing On Main Site
[Image: th_754558202_DSC01410_123_19lo.JPG] [Image: th_754583669_DSC01411_123_45lo.JPG] [Image: th_477546065_DSC01412_123_468lo.JPG] [Image: th_775462765_DSC01413_123_127lo.JPG]

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
16-09-2012 01:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

(16-09-2012 01:13 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  the fact you have been told and your actually watching it makes you one sick person...

I'm not watching. I don't have credits or accounts and never will.

It wouldn't make me sick either if i did, but it makes you suprisingly prudish for such a site.

It's really not the place to be wagging your moralistic finger, there's been far too much of that lately.

IF they are REAL mother and daughter and they are happy with what they do, that is totally up to them. All I see is two fully grown adult females who have chosen a career which i assume are happy with.
16-09-2012 03:21
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(16-09-2012 03:21 )mellover Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 01:13 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  the fact you have been told and your actually watching it makes you one sick person...

I'm not watching. I don't have credits or accounts and never will.

It wouldn't make me sick either if i did, but it makes you suprisingly prudish for such a site.

It's really not the place to be wagging your moralistic finger, there's been far too much of that lately.

IF they are REAL mother and daughter and they are happy with what they do, that is totally up to them. All I see is two fully grown adult females who have chosen a career which i assume are happy with.

Loool this is really funny - so you guys really think they are mother and daughter?

Its called a theme night, mum and daughter theme - they ARE NOT MUM & DAUGHTER - wow loool this is funny

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
16-09-2012 12:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

I think the 'IF' they are REAL mother and daughter', note the caps on 'IF' and 'REAL', suggest I didn't remotely think these where real relatives, pretty sure that would be illegal.

However, you did CLAIM them to be mother and daughter, I don't remember reading it was a theme night any where. Which is not that far of fraudulant claims in advertising. Somebody reading your spiel who has a fetish for this might be giving you money thinking they where real.

Just saying.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2012 13:45 by mellover.)
16-09-2012 13:44
Banned

who said we actually believed it was real shebang?.... and you still haven't answered what was asked... why do you constantly ignore us then go on the defensive when we start to criticize you... wouldn't it be much easier if you'd work with us in putting together decent shows and pulling in way more viewers than constantly blowing us us leaving us all in the dark...

#RODGERS OUT
16-09-2012 17:07
wayweare Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-09-2012 13:44 )mellover Wrote:  pretty sure that would be illegal.

Why would it be illegal?
16-09-2012 17:50
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-09-2012 17:07 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  who said we actually believed it was real shebang?.... and you still haven't answered what was asked... why do you constantly ignore us then go on the defensive when we start to criticize you... wouldn't it be much easier if you'd work with us in putting together decent shows and pulling in way more viewers than constantly blowing us us leaving us all in the dark...
Lighten up man,why are you being so morale? The woman youve requested to se on shebang on your other threads is someones elses sister or daughter or even mother, that seems to be ok with you.
As for some of the other issues you raise are reasonable, especially the lack of feedback from shebang, but the more you badger them the less chance of a response. Just chill and have a good dayBig Grin
16-09-2012 20:37
Banned

(16-09-2012 20:38 )MASTIB8 Wrote:  Lighten up man,why are you being so morale? The woman youve requested to se on shebang on your other threads is someones elses sister or daughter or even mother, that seems to be ok with you.
As for some of the other issues you raise are reasonable, especially the lack of feedback from shebang, but the more you badger them the less chance of a response. Just chill and have a good dayBig Grin

dude your missing my point...

#RODGERS OUT
16-09-2012 20:46
mellover Offline
Banned

(16-09-2012 17:50 )wayweare Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 13:44 )mellover Wrote:  pretty sure that would be illegal.

Why would it be illegal?

Incest, pretty sure it's illigal, not 100% sure. This is why with the Kit Kat girls or Mel and Lou, no acktual interactions are made.
16-09-2012 22:52