preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ladyboy Balloon - Chat, Caps & Vids

Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Balloon - Chat & Discussion
(21-11-2011 21:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Can I just assure everyone that the above poster is not me using a different username Big Grin

lol, no I am not Bounce

I am far more tolerant of Ladyboys than you are Stan Tongue
21-11-2011 21:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-11-2011 21:08 )Koratian1 Wrote:  
(21-11-2011 10:57 )kooky3076 Wrote:  
(21-11-2011 10:53 )Koratian1 Wrote:  Oh no she's not she is a Kathoey, officially known as the Third Gender in Thailand bladewave

regardless of what you say if Balloon sees herself as female, lives her life as female then she is female!

and regardless of what you say she has "meat and 2 veg" and gets her sexual gratification by ejaculating through her dick Surprised

she also has an Adams Apple which is clearly visible in the top right hand photo you posted.

if you sponsor her kooky I am sure she will be more than happy to have Transgender Surgery.

you will note that I refer to her as she rather than he and respect her right to live her life as a woman but she, and all other Ladyboys, are not and never can be femaleSad

here's a link to a test for you all....

http://www.thai-discovery.com/ladyboy-test.php

when being used in the adjective (of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a female person; feminine: female suffrage; female charm.) form then yes, all ladyboys are female!

I didn't post the photo.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 23:50 by kooky3076.)
21-11-2011 23:44
Koratian1 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry it was Addison who posted the photos.

Can't agree with you kooky but if believing a man is really a woman floats your boat then good luck to you.

In Thailand the Ladyboys agitated for and were awarded Third Gender status so it seems even they don't believe they are women.

Have a nice day Wink
22-11-2011 01:24
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2011 01:24 )Koratian1 Wrote:  In Thailand the Ladyboys agitated for and were awarded Third Gender status so it seems even they don't believe they are women.

Have a nice day Wink

Think you need to see them on an individual basis not as a collective, as one ladyboy may see herself as neither male nor female, another may see herself as female, to brand all as a collective is wrong and no different to saying all muslims are terrorists or all skinheads are rascist.

You too have a nice day Wink
22-11-2011 12:36
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

It doesn't matter. If you find Balloon attractive, fine. If you don't, fine. Be yourself, follow your own mind and bollocks to what anybody else thinks.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
22-11-2011 14:23
davesbfan Offline
Junior Poster

Amazed at some of the bigotry on this thread. Even little remarks aren't funny when you consider how much violence is carried out against transgendered people.

She looks more feminine than at least three of the girls in the current Elite roster, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
22-11-2011 22:40
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(22-11-2011 22:40 )davesbfan Wrote:  [Balloon] looks more feminine than at least three of the girls in the current Elite roster

Big Grin There's a thread somewhere in the forum that pitches two babes against each other to determine which of them has 'the best' legs on a particular channel. Now for one thing, the ladies who have the best legs on said channel aren't even included in the choices, but for another, Balloon has better legs than either! Balloon's legs are amongst the most shapely you'll find on any channel (cellulite immune, too!).
23-11-2011 12:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2011 12:48 )Addison Wrote:  ...Balloon has better legs than either! Balloon's legs are amongst the most shapely you'll find on any channel (cellulite immune, too!).

Just curious - is that a fact or your opinion, Addison? You seem to be presenting it as the former.
23-11-2011 18:29
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(23-11-2011 18:29 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Just curious - is that a fact or your opinion, Addison? You seem to be presenting it as the former.

Don't nit-pick! The guy who set up that poll thread I mentioned flatly states as fact that one of the two babes he names has the best legs on the station he references, and I'm just aping that sort of certitude. Goes without saying that it's an opinion (although it's a truly held belief about Balloon, and obviously I think a very persuasive case can be made in terms of observable and listable characteristics, otherwise I wouldn't have come out with it). It makes for tedious reading when 'in my opinion' is tacked onto the end of every contentious claim made, but yeah, it's an IMO statement.
23-11-2011 18:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Sorry, Addison, I'm just finding my abstinence on this subject difficult.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 19:01 by StanTheMan.)
23-11-2011 19:00

preetiandpriya.com