babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Dolly Delight

jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

Dolly Delight
nice to see her again on our screens one of my fav babes is sarah louise but dolly makes sarah's boobs look small hope she does a few night shows
07-09-2012 20:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Dolly delight
Living up to her name as ever Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-09-2012 20:57
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dolly Delight
i was delighted to see dolly on the tv again
when i saw her it was about half 5 and started recording coz ive never seen 1 of her shows except one time a good while ago when the day was almost over but anyway

when i seen her i thought she looked fantastic
wearing a pink fishnet dress similar to one alice goodwin use to wear

it was really nice,seeing such a busty but also bubbly natured babe,willing to have a bit of fun with it and trying to please all us babe shows fans,treating us to a class show,which is also why its hard for me to write this,i could see her saying she loved her boobs
and i think we can all agree on that,but it was the nature of which she was doing it,just sexy an pleasing but i guess it was to much for probably the very immature crew she had to work with because later on i could see her saying
right,thats it.im never coming back here again now Surprised bladewave

not sure if it was the way they was trying to leave the camera so us veiwers wernt getting a look or if it was the way she was being treated,she maybe thought ? it was strange her doing such a good Show for everyone that was loving seeing her that day on the show yet the people in the studio was trying to get it so its just them that could see what she was doing,i recorded most of the show from 1730-22:00 but does anyone else think how strange it is when some of the babes are wearing really nice outfits an being sexy,but are half covered by On screen graffix or basically zoomed outta shoT anytime summit sexy happens ? are these girls being hired,just so the people in sed studios hav got a fit bird to look at all day,not sure how much their payed but can ya imagine the outbreak if you sed to a bird
can u come round my house for 8 hours in something skimpy an i`l giv ye 50 quid a day lol laugh i think its mental,an even more so that these stunnas are up for it aswel ? wtf`s wrong with this country

are these babes doing it for us or their boss ?
if this needs moving can admin please just move some to wherever coz i loved seeing dolly but its a big shame she wasnt happy aswel as saying that,she wouldnt be back eek shocked some people just cant apreciate a good thing,not many hotties are up for a laff anymore as much as she was having a bit earlier,so all i can say is,if she doesnt come back,then you only have yourselves to blame cgtv

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 11:33 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-09-2012 11:29
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-09-2012 11:29 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  i recorded most of the show from 1730-22:00 but does anyone else think how strange it is when some of the babes are wearing really nice outfits an being sexy,but are half covered by On screen graffix or basically zoomed outta shoT anytime summit sexy happens ?

I think it was probably a bit simpler than that, Pete, namely that it was a dayshow Wink
10-09-2012 00:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I don't suppose anyone has a recording of this particular Dolly dayshow do they? I'm looking for the period between her start (2pm-ish) to about 8pm.

Thanks in adavance.
14-09-2012 21:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV