Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Stevie Ritchie - Official Website

jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

Stevie Ritchie - Official Website
HEY GUYS STEVIE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!!
HEAD OVER TO THERITCHIECLUB.COM AND JOIN NOW!!

[Image: mainpromologoforadverts.jpg]
31-08-2012 16:19
Find all posts by this user
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Stevie Ritchie - Official Website
Have you ever wanted to see stevie naked and dripping wet in the shower?
have you ever wanted to stevie outside in nothing but a pair of stilettos?

CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS AT http://www.theritchieclub.com
01-09-2012 01:51
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

A FEW SAMPLES!!
JOIN FOR THE FULL NUDES AND VIDEO'S

[Image: b7ea99208460078.jpg] [Image: 762068208460122.jpg]

[Image: 1a84e3208460159.jpg] [Image: e475ee208460220.jpg]

[Image: cd2266208460283.jpg]
01-09-2012 17:05
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

Hello!!!!!

Steie Louise Ritchie 1
03-09-2012 13:42
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

well the sites definetly getting traffic, over 4,000 views yesterday! wish we could convert that to members!!
04-09-2012 14:22
moron50 Away
Master Poster

(04-09-2012 14:22 )jay$ Wrote:  well the sites definetly getting traffic, over 4,000 views yesterday! wish we could convert that to members!!

I had drafted a long reply & just before posting, my browser crashed. So, in brief, there is currently nothing to encourage anyone to join the Site. More explicit photo's can easily be found on the Web. All the links you have divert immediately to the join/pay screen. Nobody in their right mind would sign-up based on the previews currently available, bearing in mind the history of 'personal' Sites, partly or entirely affiliated to these channels and the exploitative nature of many of them. If it genuinely does what it says on the tin, I'd have no problem signing-up, but that's something for you to ponder. The words 'nude' & 'naked' mean nothing, the girls can often be seen in that state on TV...doesn't mean anyone gets to really see anything. If your Site is a victim of the numerous rip-off ones over the years, that's a shame, but in truth, there's nothing currently available to distinguish it from those.
04-09-2012 17:14
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(04-09-2012 17:14 )moron50 Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 14:22 )jay$ Wrote:  well the sites definetly getting traffic, over 4,000 views yesterday! wish we could convert that to members!!

I had drafted a long reply & just before posting, my browser crashed. So, in brief, there is currently nothing to encourage anyone to join the Site. More explicit photo's can easily be found on the Web. All the links you have divert immediately to the join/pay screen. Nobody in their right mind would sign-up based on the previews currently available, bearing in mind the history of 'personal' Sites, partly or entirely affiliated to these channels and the exploitative nature of many of them. If it genuinely does what it says on the tin, I'd have no problem signing-up, but that's something for you to ponder. The words 'nude' & 'naked' mean nothing, the girls can often be seen in that state on TV...doesn't mean anyone gets to really see anything. If your Site is a victim of the numerous rip-off ones over the years, that's a shame, but in truth, there's nothing currently available to distinguish it from those.

I understand your concerns, i know many of the girls sites dont do what they say on the tin and never get updated, but i assure you if you had joined you would see this is not the case when i say stevie is naked i mean she is naked and not naked but covered, obviously the preview pictures are just that a "preview" the full on nudity pix and videos is only for members if we showed you that why would you join you know what i mean.
also other girls sites are all run by companies assosiated with the channels this is run by myself and stevie not a company out to rip people off!!
here is a link with a comment from someone who signed up, this is proof we do offer what we say http://www.freeones.com/html/s_links/Ste...e_Ritchie/

"billflemming 2012-09-02
hey, wanna see stevie completely naked dripping in the shower?! and fed up of not seeing her pussy?! WELL JOIN HER NEW WEBSITE AND SEE ALL OF THAT FANTASTIC BODY!!!"
04-09-2012 18:05
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

PREVIEW PIC Heart
DEFINETLY NAKED - CLEARLY HAS NO PANTS ON, LEGS ARE OPEN AND HER HANDS ARE VISIBLE!!

[Image: 7385e4209187250.jpg]
04-09-2012 18:56
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

to be blunt...is it nude ala kandi kay, or lippage....or pink held open? and any tea towels please?ImportantSmile

04-09-2012 18:56
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Nice to hear that it's not affiliated to any of those channels & I'd rather support indepedent ventures, where the model is getting a say in what goes out. That way, there's nobody else to blame or give credit to. As it's been 'live' for less than a week, how much content is there at present? I'd be wanting at least half a dozen, decent length videos, with regular updates. It's crazy / extremely loyal to sign-up indefinitely, paying £20 or whatever per month, when you can join 6 months later & access all the content for a single £20 outlay. As a Site administrator, that probably isn't what you want to hear, but it's common sense nonetheless - #chicken & egg situation.

Personally speaking, I have reservations at the moment. As mentioned earlier, there are already (full-frontal) photo's of Stevie on the Web + I wouldn't join any Site for photo content.

Not in anyway trying to run it down, the fact that I've expressed an interest suggests you'll probably hook me sooner or later, I'm just thinking later might be better than sooner. Change my mind, I could do with some Stevie goodness.

Just one final point, referencing an earlier comment; I really think you need to do something different with your Site's main page. It needs to go somwhere other than a checkout (i.e show previews & details of the photo sets & videos). At present, it's classic Cellcast & that's not a good thing, at least in my experience. I don't want to plug another girl's Site, so I've pm'd you a great example of 'doing what it says on the tin'.
04-09-2012 20:35
Thread Closed