babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Lesley Rose - Chat, Caps & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion
I'm sure that Babestation have a hospital bed set for you to use if you don't recover by the 3th Sept. Smile
29-08-2012 13:05
Find all posts by this user
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(29-08-2012 13:02 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Lesley is my favourite newcomer to these channels, Heart she has an alternative look in being from an ethnic background
and tattooed aswell...and that hair lol Wink

I just think BS need to give her more time (solo time especially) on the beds to build a fanbase so that everyone can see how good she is at her job.

By the way anyone who's seen her on bs cams or MyFreeCams will be able to back me up on just how good (or naughty) she can be Smile Heart

Get well soon Lesley Smile

Id kiss you if i could! Big Grin haha xxx
29-08-2012 13:06
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(29-08-2012 13:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm sure that Babestation have a hospital bed set for you to use if you don't recover by the 3th Sept. Smile

haha i WILL be out by the 3rd and i DEFO will be shaking my booty on that screen Big Grin xxxxx
29-08-2012 13:06
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(29-08-2012 13:06 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 13:02 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  Lesley is my favourite newcomer to these channels, Heart she has an alternative look in being from an ethnic background
and tattooed aswell...and that hair lol Wink

I just think BS need to give her more time (solo time especially) on the beds to build a fanbase so that everyone can see how good she is at her job.

By the way anyone who's seen her on bs cams or MyFreeCams will be able to back me up on just how good (or naughty) she can be Smile Heart

Get well soon Lesley Smile

Id kiss you if i could! Big Grin haha xxx

I'd let you....if i could Tongue
29-08-2012 13:33
thescientist Away

(29-08-2012 11:48 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  
(23-08-2012 20:14 )thescientist Wrote:  Lesley is another stunner found by apprentice. For months now BS apprentice has generally been the best of the shows. When you think the likes of Beth, Britney, Carla, Cody, Flick, Lacey, Lauren, Letesha, Lexie, Lily Pink, Lolly Lopez, Luan, Lucia, Nicole, Olivia, Penny, Sasha (pity a couple have moved on elsewhere) have come through it. At least it shows the apprentice scheme can work.

Aw thank you!!! Big Grin It's really nice reading nice stuff about yourself on these forums! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Well i should be on again on the 3rd of September (hoping this viral infection clears before then as i'm currently hooked up to an IV) and it may just be my last show so lets try and get me as many naughty callers as i can and show BS i'm worth holding on to! Big Grin xxxx

Thanks for appreciating my post. Its great to see you've joined the forum and chatting to us all. Hope you get well quickly and will be looking out for you on Sept3. I'm 100% convinced it won't be the last time you'll be on BS, you're going to be extremely popular with everyone.
29-08-2012 13:56
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(29-08-2012 13:56 )thescientist Wrote:  Thanks for appreciating my post. Its great to see you've joined the forum and chatting to us all. Hope you get well quickly and will be looking out for you on Sept3. I'm 100% convinced it won't be the last time you'll be on BS, you're going to be extremely popular with everyone.

Well then lets hope i get lots of callers haha!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin everyone else has their own Thread thing but me so maybe thats why? I dont know. Oh well. Just see how it goes! I dont wanna leave but i think people are just too shy to call me! When people do get through sometimes they cant believe its actually me or that I'm actually there! haha but it is!! Big Grin I promise!! xxxxx
29-08-2012 14:09
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Lesley Rose - Chat & Discussion
Just came on to post as I read Lesley's recent tweet about next Monday potentially being her last show :o Seriously, what idiots are out there making these decisions? Lesley is the best thing to happen to this channel in ages; she is fun, lively, incredibly sexy, has a great body, a unique look and is clearly capable on the mic. I'd be doing everything within my power to keep hold of her as she's going to be a star. As another poster has said, give her equal on-screen time as some of the other girls who dominate things, and watch her soar. Lesley will be a success in whatever she does, it just blows my mind that the idiots running BS clearly don't see what a huge asset to them she is and would be.
29-08-2012 14:29
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Wednesday morning, August 22nd

After a night on BS Apprentice with Beth & Kelly, Lesley closing the show on BS Xtra...,,
[Image: wiPXl.jpg]

[Image: wiPXl_s_465310.jpg]

31-08-2012 18:28
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(31-08-2012 18:28 )RRROGER Wrote:  Wednesday morning, August 22nd
snip

weird seeing myself! hah xxx
31-08-2012 19:40