gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Bucket List

terence Offline

RE: Bucket List
(22-08-2012 18:08 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Never, there very rare to see in Ireland . . . well where I come from anyway

I have come close to eating KFC, but have been thwarted in my efforts

dan, you and a friend should smoke a shitload of grass and go on a quest to find and eat at a kfc having many wacky adventures along the way.

(note to self: that's a great idea for a movie!) Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 18:15 by terence.)
22-08-2012 18:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Dan would make a brilliant film star Big Grin

Another one on my list (I should really write this list down on paper) is I'd like to write a book.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
22-08-2012 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(22-08-2012 18:25 )Money_Shot Wrote:  Dan would make a brilliant film star Big Grin

Another one on my list (I should really write this list down on paper) is I'd like to write a book.
If only I had the acting skills of Steven Seagal
22-08-2012 23:14
Charlemagne Offline

Two more easily done things that you should all try:
Paintballing and Karting..
23-08-2012 07:38
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Travel all the way across Australia from Perth to Brisbane by train.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-08-2012 09:02
Charlemagne Offline

(23-08-2012 09:02 )mr williams Wrote:  Travel all the way across Australia from Perth to Brisbane by train.

Don't they have planes in Australia... Your way seems like hot and sweety pain
23-08-2012 09:11
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(23-08-2012 09:11 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Don't they have planes in Australia... Your way seems like hot and sweety pain

"hot and sweety pain"? Sounds like being spanked by Roxy! Big Grin

Yes, but you don't see anything from 30,000 feet (never mind the grief of airports and security etc!). Long distance trains in Australia and America are more like hotels on wheels, with air-conditioning, restaurants, cafe-bars and if you travel first class, bedrooms and showers. It's not the quickest way to travel but is a wonderful way to chill out for a couple of days if you're not in any hurry.

If you've seen the Seagal film "Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory" (the one where the train is taken over by terrorists), that's filmed along the Colorado River in the Rockies between Denver and Glenwood Springs. Amtrak run a train down that line and watching the stunning scenary go by whilst having a cold beer is an experience in itself.

One of my ambitions was to take the train from Orlando to Los Angeles, and I achieved it in 2005. Waking up as we rolled through the misty swamps of Alabama, seeing alligators in the wild, New Orleans, the Mississippi Delta, the Houston skyline, a real life Roadrunner in the West Texas Desert, crossing the Rio Grande and seeing place names from the wild west like Tucson, Yuma and El Paso and down the line of the San Andreas Fault through Palm Springs into LA.

I was lucky I did it when I did, as three months later Hurricane Katrina wiped out more than 60 miles of track along the coast between New Orleans and Mobile. Freight services were re-routed inland and passenger servces on the line east of New Orleans still haven't resumed Sad

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-08-2012 11:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles