Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion
(11-07-2013 10:26 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What these girls are admitting to by having false boobs is that they are not naturally attractive enough for the job they have chosen. But woe-betide if any one else should give what they say are "negative" comments. Also what Sammi says about having bigger breasts, that she had them done for herself. Does anyone really believe her?

yes sammi said she had them done because she had the dangerous pip implants in before and had to have them removed. did you not see the news about how dangerous the pip implants are when the scandal happened???

as ive said before sammi can take negative comments given the industry she is in (glamour/adult modelling) so long as they don't overstep the mark for example having a go at her personally. sammi felt that some of the comments about her boobs did overstep the mark

so long as sammi herself is happy is the most important thing for me. also her boobs will look better once they properly settled down

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 14:06 by Rammyrascal.)
11-07-2013 14:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(11-07-2013 11:25 )hairbald Wrote:  RA - the phrase "having them done for herself" is the problem. It's not a reason it's just a vacuous statement that has no meaning.

She will have "had them done for herself" but for the reasons of furthering her career, medical reasons, feeling better about her image, for her boyfriend in order to keep in because he likes fake tits, etc, etc. All of those are done at her own choice even if the pressure to do so may seem odd to the likes of you and I - there is some perceived gain she gets from having them done and all the benefits are hers.

Shit use of modern language. Probably someone in marketing first used it when he couldn't think of a proper phrase.

For me I'm entirely neutral. Girls are either sexy or not and Sammi, for me, is heartstoppingly sexySmile

I will certainly agree that she is a sexy girl, but not all beautiful girls are sexy to everyones eyes. For me the sexiest girl to ever appear on these babechannels. And a girl who in my opinion will never in a million years will be bettered is Danica Thrall. But a few people just could not see what all the fuss was about. And before anyone says anything, I know she had additions.
11-07-2013 14:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

enjoyable night from sammi last night. looked absolutely stunning all night and on decent form as well

Piper Niven Superfan
15-07-2013 09:34
mrman_1986 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Sammi Tye - Caps & Vids
Not exactly caps but...I was bored (Actually trying to brush up on my Photo shop skills) and thought everyone might like Sammy on there desktop.

Apologies if I shouldn't have posted these here or for any moderators I upset.

Either way I hope you all enjoy.

[Image: gnt1.jpg]
[Image: xdbm.jpg]
17-07-2013 01:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a nice night from sammi last night, especially liked her stint in the alleyway the best

Piper Niven Superfan
17-07-2013 10:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a good show from sammi last night, including some nice views of her lovely bum

Piper Niven Superfan
19-07-2013 10:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Agree with you rammy another great night from Sammi

im always open to positive change
19-07-2013 13:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a good solid show from sammi last night, especially in her secretary outfit Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2013 06:52
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

A great night from the always articulate, visually striking sexy Sammi, displaying her gorgeous figure to wonderful teasing effect. She made a standout sexy secretary, with her beautiful derriere taking the plaudits and looking simply magnificent throughout. Tongue
23-07-2013 08:04
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

w/ Jemma Perry

[Image: 063.jpg]

(Click to enlarge)

[Image: adki4e49.jpg] [Image: adtef3fV.jpg] [Image: adg7dZAE.jpg] [Image: abxOt7Ko.jpg]
24-07-2013 03:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66