Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion
Very good to see Sammy back on our screens and I liked her new boobs which looked very good.

The motivation for young women getting implants is always open to speculation among forum members but ultimately it is Sammy's body and her choice. If she had PIP implants then there are good medical grounds for having them removed and given her choice of career she was always likely to have them replaced.

Clearly some boob jobs are better than others and some performers can go to extremes but in my opinion (for what little it is worth), I think Sammy (still) looks mighty fine!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
10-07-2013 12:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Just looked at the schedule she is doing studio 66 web cam tonight Big Grin

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
10-07-2013 12:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-07-2013 11:20 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What I have noticed before now, is that Miss Tye does not like critisism. How can you be in a business as she is in, and not get a negative response now and again. Should she not be welcoming to hear things that in the long run may help in her career, (I use the term "career" very loosely mind).

disagree, sammi knows she's going to get criticism and will take it, given the industry she's in (glamour/adult modelling) and can take criticism so long as it doesn't overstep the mark

in this case sammi felt some of the posts last night about her new boobs did overstep the mark regarding what she feels is acceptable criticism and posted a response via twitter

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2013 12:56
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

bombshell sammi already had a boob job, she had to have them redone because she had the dangerous pip implants which have had to be removed and safer implants put in

thought sammi had a good return last night on a nice variety of sets in a nice variety of outfits, still looking very sexy

It never fails to amaze me just how much that you know about the girls Rammy,ok i never knew about the prior boob job,my post was not intended to offend Sammi in any way,it was just an observation of her beauty,i am glad Sammi has been able to rectify what could have been a serious issue,i still prefer natural girls though.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 15:32 by bombshell.)
10-07-2013 15:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I too prefer natural girls bombshell, but if a babe has a boob job it doesn't bother me

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2013 15:58
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(10-07-2013 11:20 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  What I have noticed before now, is that Miss Tye does not like critisism. How can you be in a business as she is in, and not get a negative response now and again. Should she not be welcoming to hear things that in the long run may help in her career, (I use the term "career" very loosely mind).

Very few of them know how to take anything but 'worship' comments. This is why I respect Sophia Knight so much. You can get one criticism to 10 positive messages but they blow their top off at that single comment. Go straight on twitter and label the whole forum. Perhaps they need to realise anyone in the public eye regardless of how little their audience is, is bound to get both sides of the coin.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 18:10 by unparalleled.)
10-07-2013 18:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see your point unparalleled but as ive said in gemma massey's thread. babeshow babes can get some quite unpleasant things said about them at times on here and I can understand them reacting to them how they do

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2013 18:51
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Hell Sam's still a feckin sexy woman, my point was her previous enhancement was perfectly proportionate to her figure in my view, and now the new enhancement is not - IN MY VIEW. Ergo, a shame. Not slaggin her off, just stating a personal opinion that is just as valid as those in favour of the new boobs.
10-07-2013 21:40
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

What these girls are admitting to by having false boobs is that they are not naturally attractive enough for the job they have chosen. But woe-betide if any one else should give what they say are "negative" comments. Also what Sammi says about having bigger breasts, that she had them done for herself. Does anyone really believe her?
11-07-2013 10:26
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RA - the phrase "having them done for herself" is the problem. It's not a reason it's just a vacuous statement that has no meaning.

She will have "had them done for herself" but for the reasons of furthering her career, medical reasons, feeling better about her image, for her boyfriend in order to keep in because he likes fake tits, etc, etc. All of those are done at her own choice even if the pressure to do so may seem odd to the likes of you and I - there is some perceived gain she gets from having them done and all the benefits are hers.

Shit use of modern language. Probably someone in marketing first used it when he couldn't think of a proper phrase.

For me I'm entirely neutral. Girls are either sexy or not and Sammi, for me, is heartstoppingly sexySmile
11-07-2013 11:25

Click here to watch Studio 66