Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion

badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammi Tye - Chat & Discussion
I go away for a few days, I come back, and the greatest thing in the world has happened.

Sam Tye on Studio66.

There is a god.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
24-08-2012 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bilko90 Offline
Junior Poster

recently been rather disappointed with studio 66 in that its not the channel it once was, but having heard that sammi tye was going to be on my interest was extremely piqued as she is one of my all time favourites, i thought this could've been a good place for her. after her show last night i am really excited for their future prospects.
24-08-2012 23:23
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-08-2012 23:23 )bilko90 Wrote:  recently been rather disappointed with studio 66 in that its not the channel it once was, but having heard that sammi tye was going to be on my interest was extremely piqued as she is one of my all time favourites, i thought this could've been a good place for her. after her show last night i am really excited for their future prospects.

Thought Sam fitted in perfectly very polished, super sexy and very naughty.

I certainly enjoyed my call and I know she loved bringing off soo many guys and the extra quality that Studio 66 brings both on set and on the phones, as mentioned on tomorrow (Sunday) then next Weds I believe.

Her web site is pretty tasty at present ....while trust me some extra naughty custom sets are always on offer at special request mm

http://www.samssheerdesire.com
25-08-2012 07:53
bilko90 Offline
Junior Poster

That's why I say I had a good feeling about Sam and this channel. I wasnt disappointed at all by her performance as I thought she did incredibly well like always, not to mention looked fantastic given the picture quality of the channels. I just meant that Sam has renewed my faith in the channel. I'm also no stranger to her website,

Can't wait for Sunday night!!
26-08-2012 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looking good again tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
26-08-2012 22:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good night from sammi. already settled in very nicely, hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
27-08-2012 09:39
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2012 09:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  another good night from sammi. already settled in very nicely, hope she's on again soon

On Weds I believe ...though the Studio 66 schedules currently lose my 20 mins odd of calltime.... being an early bird always too knackered to call after 10pm and the 4/ 4.30am finish is too early....hoping for a 5.30 one day lol....the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one though ....
27-08-2012 10:16
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

sam had another great night on studio 66 last night,she is one of the best all rounders of the babeshows,top girlTongue
27-08-2012 11:41
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Sam is awesome, beautiful, sultry and just one hell of a sexy woman to watch and lust over.

Given Sam is so well liked, it amazes me the lengths Studio66 are going to by making it almost impossible to watch her.
Most other girls get a channel to call their own for the night, whereas Sam hardly stays put. She's on 941 I guess the most, but there are shows on all 3 other channels which overlap or don't and you've no f**king idea if you've missed anything or not.
Really really pisses me off the way Studio66 channel hop the girls. I note that Redlight don't do this, so why do Studio66 feel the need ?
For her 2 nights she's so far been on, I've ended up with 14 videos. That's 7 a night whereas most other girls get at most 5.
Sam is still getting one or perhaps two longer sets a night, but thereafter it's all over the place.
I guess I'm just in a bitter, twisted and miserable mood today. But I do wonder sometimes why we bother....
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2012 12:49 by dirk362.)
27-08-2012 12:48
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2012 12:48 )dirk362 Wrote:  Sam is awesome, beautiful, sultry and just one hell of a sexy woman to watch and lust over.

Given Sam is so well liked, it amazes me the lengths Studio66 are going to by making it almost impossible to watch her.
Most other girls get a channel to call their own for the night, whereas Sam hardly stays put. She's on 941 I guess the most, but there are shows on all 3 other channels which overlap or don't and you've no f**king idea if you've missed anything or not.
Really really pisses me off the way Studio66 channel hop the girls. I note that Redlight don't do this, so why do Studio66 feel the need ?
For her 2 nights she's so far been on, I've ended up with 14 videos. That's 7 a night whereas most other girls get at most 5.
Sam is still getting one or perhaps two longer sets a night, but thereafter it's all over the place.
I guess I'm just in a bitter, twisted and miserable mood today. But I do wonder sometimes why we bother....

Probably done to keep viewers flicking through channels to generate allround interest, when I went to call I noticed the channel flick but as long as her Option number stayed the same all was clear.

Can see how its hard to tape but I don't suppose the channel are going to be too concerned about that.

Once she gets more established on the station maybe it will settle down.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 06:26 by docutech.)
28-08-2012 06:04

Click here to watch Studio 66