gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Have you ever been a match maker?

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Have you ever been a match maker?
I introduced someone to a girl i was at school with. Now 20 years later, 5 stone heavier and 2 kids. Every time i see him he just looks and says "Git":(Sad
19-08-2012 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

RE: Have you ever been a match maker?
Yup, I was working at childrens theme park 1995 - 97 and a lad there was eyeing up this girl, so I bomb after her and in a diplomatic way said, such and such fancies you, shall i tell him to ask you out, she thought for a while, 'go on then'. Hot foots it back tells him to get a shift on, they are still together with several children. Big Grin

I use to do it quite a bit, the irony, 44 years old never manage to meet a woman to marry, no kids and now I'm past it Sad
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 14:39 by mellover.)
19-08-2012 14:38
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(19-08-2012 14:29 )SOCATOA Wrote:  I introduced someone to a girl i was at school with. Now 20 years later, 5 stone heavier and 2 kids. Every time i see him he just looks and says "Git":(Sad

BounceBounceBounceBounce Yes, if we saw a mother and daughter together we always used to joke that that's what you'd wake up next to in 20 years time! Mind you, nowadays not only do we have more chance of getting off with the mother we probably fancy the mother more Sad

In a similar vein, a couple of years ago a mate of mine was going out with a girl 20 years his junior (lucky sod) and the day came when he had to meet her parents. She was about to say "this is my father" when the two men said "Hello" to each other in a very wary tone of voice.

"Do you know each other?" she asked.

They'd been in school together and not only that, didn't like each other! What a way to take revenge on somebody you didn't like in school - shag their daughter!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

19-08-2012 14:46
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(19-08-2012 14:38 )mellover Wrote:  Yup, I was working at childrens theme park 1995 - 97 and a lad there was eyeing up this girl, so I bomb after her and in a diplomatic way said, such and such fancies you, shall i tell him to ask you out, she thought for a while, 'go on then'. Hot foots it back tells him to get a shift on, they are still together with several children. Big Grin

I use to do it quite a bit, the irony, 44 years old never manage to meet a woman to marry, no kids and now I'm past it Sad

Nah, 44 aint past it, yer in yer prime mateBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
19-08-2012 16:27
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I used to go out with this girl for a while. She married the local butcher. Now she just smells of minceSadSadSad
19-08-2012 16:29
mr williams Offline

(19-08-2012 16:29 )SOCATOA Wrote:  She married the local butcher. Now she just smells of minceSadSadSad

Surely that should be pork? BounceBounce

19-08-2012 19:04
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

I was once a matchmaker,I worked for 'Swan Vista' best matches of all timeBounce
19-08-2012 19:54
mr williams Offline

(19-08-2012 19:54 )the truth Wrote:  I was once a matchmaker,I worked for 'Swan Vista' best matches of all timeBounce

It was an awful place to work! They were forever going on strike!!

19-08-2012 20:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles