gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

stowman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
Yep Hexit I've just had that problem. Yet again tokens being swallowed without being able to see anything. Complete and utter expensive sh*te. Surely S66 are capable of providing the service people are paying for.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
14-12-2015 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

well after last yesterday i can defiantly say its turned into a joke.
clare richards showing more to FTA tv than she did to her private cam, the whole shift.
mikki b dressed in what amounted to a slinky boiler suite
cara steel on till past 11.
in fact the only saving grace was kerrie lee who wasnt even on the schedule.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-12-2015 06:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

well things seem to be working normally now. fingers crossed!...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-01-2016 23:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce and the picture is blown out to fuck...
what a farce.

07-01-2016 23:31
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Don't know what's worse today, the refreshing, the way the cams are constantly appearing & disappearing after 2-3 minutes or that when I do get through to the girl, I get booted off as soon as it gets interesting...
18-01-2016 15:27
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Evelyn wearing double knickers on the pervecam - for £3 per minute. Just don't bother girl.
18-01-2016 19:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol did you expect any different... i jumped on this afternoon and was almost and i mean almost treated to a nipple flash. after 30-40 seconds of her teasing to do it, she rolled out of view of the cam... i let the credit expire and left.
disappointing...yep... worth the money NO!.

tonight we have a situation where theres about 8 girls all showing as on line... only 3 of them can be connected to because of there new monitoring...
they moved everything onto 1 server and now dont have the bandwidth to deliver the service demands. FUCKING GENIUS!...
all in an effort to stop a guys recording... which for the most part has been a success as they have managed to get rid of 99% of them. but the girls are still moaning freeloaders and blaming them for the girls lack of willingness to show.
end result we have days like today where the streams were constantly being turned off and on by the girls, kicking all there paying customers to get rid of that 1 or 2 guys?.
by the looks of it without much success judging by the amount of times evelyn turned hers off.

(This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 23:46 by HEX!T.)
18-01-2016 23:40
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

I was wondering if it was the girl or the IT guy who kept turning streams on & off...

Anyway, the level of abuse in the comment section (and on twitter) got so bad that it was the first time I saw a staff member post on the site to calm things down. Thought I don't think whatever trick they did worked..

Also it seems Evelyn's finally doing a night show. It's been 1,5 hours since her shift ended yet her cam is still online (though with no picture)
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2016 00:28 by euleri.)
19-01-2016 00:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol no night show mate. the site just went tits up again and her cam profile was left active. and yes guys were still going into her room hitting connect then complaining of a black cam after being charged 3-6 quid.

im sure they have pissed a lot of there customer base off over the last 6 weeks or so.

19-01-2016 02:56
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Sad to say I was one of those guys, though I did it purely to see if the cam was still buffering. Also managed to lose all of my remaining 30 credits simply by being on Hannah Martin's perve cam page (who is stil online by the way, with Lola & Lucy Big Grin ) yet I did not press the "start group show" option.
19-01-2016 10:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles