gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
I think Hexit makes the key point that copy right does default; however as you will see S66 cams it is S66 that owns the copyright.

There is no such automatic entitlement to "image"; that is why footballers go to such lengths to enshrine commercial image right definitions into their contracts - its unbelievably complex.

I suspect if Clare or whoever tried to assert her right to get these files removed, she would, if she could get them to listen to her, ask her whether she is the copyright holder. As she isn't, and unless they believed, S66 would then get lawyers involved why would they take them down.

More importantly, why would S66 support Clare specifically? They can't make any money out of the clips and she has no future with S66 so would seem a crap investment to help her out.

And the other problem is that there are hundreds of tube sites and they'll only pop up elsewhere so you've got to be fucking determined and have an awful lot of time and money on your hands. See a tweet from Sammi Tye that she was "shocked" to find clip on tube sites; not sure why she would be shocked it is very much a phenomenon that is ingrained in the internet
04-04-2015 12:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Just a heads up Stacey Marie is not doing web cam tonight I asked her on Twitter earlier

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-04-2015 19:03
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(05-04-2015 19:03 )darren73 Wrote:  Just a heads up Stacey Marie is not doing web cam tonight I asked her on Twitter earlier

Thanks for that info, i have been wsiting patiently for 8pm to come along lol

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
05-04-2015 19:23
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I was the same so I thought I would as her ad she hadn't said anything on Twitter

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-04-2015 19:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The view from the other side:

[Image: image-A47D_5558F399.jpg]

The shot is from Madison Mae's twitter.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 21:04 by ShandyHand.)
17-05-2015 21:03
masterfulman Offline

S66 website member
hello,
is it possible to join studio 66 website suscribtion and then watch the cams at home free? or would i still have to pay a rediculous amount? i think hannah martin is 50 tokens (£5) a minute!
21-05-2015 00:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(04-04-2015 11:56 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 11:39 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ I am aware of copyright law but it is certainly not simple.
simple in essence ??
im perfectly aware of the legal speak and semantics of a contract mate.

Quote:In fact you hit the nail on the head with your remark about 'create'. Yes, it is normally the creator of a work that automatically has the copyright. Which is why I threw the studio in the mix. If they by broadcasting the show are really the creator then it is their copyright and the girl is merely a paid artist. Lawyers make a fortune over such ambiguities.
did you miss the first sentence?. the girls own the final copyright unless the contract states otherwise. Smile

as the creator the girl is directly creating the content there by she own's it. she then signs over the copyright in a contract to the studio/company who then become the "copyright holder" and are able to broadcast it on her behalf.
if either the girl or the company sees a breach in copyright both parties have the right to act.
the girl has the right to ask the copyright holder who would then act on its behalf. if she thinks theres a breach in the company's copyright.
if the copyright holder fails to act, the girl still has options legally to have the content removed because she is still the copyright owner, the company is only the copyright holder.
also im pretty sure failing act and removing copyright content could be seen as a breach of contract for the company and that would likely result in the copyright returning to the girl.
but really thats mute. the point is its copyrighted by somebody other than us.

Wink

So basically you are saying that basically before doing anything, we should seek permission from the studio and the girls in question before we start capping and uploading to the forum?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 06:06 by lovebabes56.)
21-05-2015 06:04
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(21-05-2015 06:04 )babelover48 Wrote:  So basically you are saying that basically before doing anything, we should seek permission from the studio and the girls in question before we start capping and uploading to the forum?

What is being said is that by studio's graces are shows are allowed to be posted on the forum. If they decide they don't want us to upload nightshows, the forums will be the first on the hitlist, followed by the tubesites soon after.

I think most of us would rather the forums stay up, rather then have them dinged for promoting content the studio's don't want promoted.

Basically, we're only a useful tool as long as we don't misbehave. It's why this forum doesn't post/host any webcam content from the babeshows. Not worth the trouble it brings with it. We can chat as a forum, but not be distributors/dealers.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
21-05-2015 06:49
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 website member
(21-05-2015 00:21 )masterfulman Wrote:  hello,
is it possible to join studio 66 website suscribtion and then watch the cams at home free? or would i still have to pay a rediculous amount? i think hannah martin is 50 tokens (£5) a minute!

Short answer = No.

Long answer: Subscription to the website gives you un-restricted (no time-out) access to the standard live streams and all pre-recorded content plus the picture sets.

There is no direct access to the webcams from the subscription side of the site so you need a) a vuecall account (free) plus b) purchased credits to see the cams.
23-05-2015 14:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

(21-05-2015 06:04 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 11:56 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 11:39 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ I am aware of copyright law but it is certainly not simple.
simple in essence ??
im perfectly aware of the legal speak and semantics of a contract mate.

Quote:In fact you hit the nail on the head with your remark about 'create'. Yes, it is normally the creator of a work that automatically has the copyright. Which is why I threw the studio in the mix. If they by broadcasting the show are really the creator then it is their copyright and the girl is merely a paid artist. Lawyers make a fortune over such ambiguities.
did you miss the first sentence?. the girls own the final copyright unless the contract states otherwise. Smile

as the creator the girl is directly creating the content there by she own's it. she then signs over the copyright in a contract to the studio/company who then become the "copyright holder" and are able to broadcast it on her behalf.
if either the girl or the company sees a breach in copyright both parties have the right to act.
the girl has the right to ask the copyright holder who would then act on its behalf. if she thinks theres a breach in the company's copyright.
if the copyright holder fails to act, the girl still has options legally to have the content removed because she is still the copyright owner, the company is only the copyright holder.
also im pretty sure failing act and removing copyright content could be seen as a breach of contract for the company and that would likely result in the copyright returning to the girl.
but really thats mute. the point is its copyrighted by somebody other than us.

Wink

So basically you are saying that basically before doing anything, we should seek permission from the studio and the girls in question before we start capping and uploading to the forum?
the forum already has done mate. admin sorted it all out as the channels went live is s66's case and got permission from babestation before the forums went live. admin has an ongoing relationship with all the studios and because of this, the forum is allowed to host agreed content with there blessings with a few provisos

if any slips happen then cappers and posters are asked to keep it to themselves unless its purely accidental such as slip of the day.
no ppv vids of bsx shows only caps. and no cam content.

if you look at the top[ of each section you will see a topic labeled copyright notice/please read before posting.
worth a look if you havent already.

(sry about the late reply i forgot abut this Sad )

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 05:03 by HEX!T.)
28-05-2015 14:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles