gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
Anyone else noticed that for the next few days, there is absolutely no webcam schedule???

Did they slash the webcam and didn't say anything?

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
26-03-2015 13:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Its a piss take, no webcam chedulr. Yet Porchiaa is on now. Takes the piss big time why put the girls on without any notice and whst stupid times, have a thought for us at work. Would like to see porchiaon cam but thats not gonna happen. They should do cam shows after 5-6pm

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
26-03-2015 14:44
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Another load of bollocks on tge webcam chedule, no shows again. Tiff at 2pm didnt happen, Abbey at 4pm til 5.30 hmm she could be getting ready any minute now, and Scarlet at 6pm i d love this chedule thing to be with the bookies, id be quids in.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 16:09 by Firebird.)
29-03-2015 16:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

well i dunno how they managed it but they had clare doing a cam show last night.
topless only which was disappointing and seemed to want to chat and gigle rather than be sexy and earn some tips.
she got a few 50 cred tips here and there but really she didnt seem to bothered if she got em or not.

it was pure dumb luck we got to chat though as we did turn up for abbey and saw clare in the list.
we hope shes gonna be regular and we certainly hope shes up for some requests.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 13:49 by HEX!T.)
02-04-2015 13:48
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^^

- Clare says she's aiming for one webcam show a week. So she might pop on sometime next week.

- Topless only is because in the past, shows were capped and posted online. I still see those videos floating around now even though it been years since she's done shows like that. She's also aiming for a "real world" job. So anything more then topless is unlikely/slim.

- Basically expect to have a group chat with Clare like with Emma Spellar. Clare is fun to chat with though as her personality is just pretty much made of pure awesome.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
02-04-2015 13:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

your not wrong mate you can see she has a genuinely bubbly personality. which ive always found attractive in a woman.
that aside.
you do know the girls know they have the right to have them taken down with things like dmca take down notices for copyright holders.
moaning coz the guys capped em and upped em is fair enough. but to use it as an excuse isnt valid when they have done very little to get the content removed.
like you say some of it has been up a long time and the girls are aware of them.

as for getting naked. if they think there choice of work will affect there future job prospects then maybe its the wrong job.

1 minute clare was leaving the next shes back on nights and doing cams. that tells me she either likes the money or needs it.
either way putting on better shows would result in more of it. im not suggesting she goes full on hc but at least do something more than we see on tv.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 18:34 by HEX!T.)
02-04-2015 22:47
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

During her first recent webcam show, Clare made it clear that the job she was about to start fell through which is why she made a hasty come-back. Bills have to be paid after all.

Do the girls own the copyright of the s66 hosted shows ? One model(Danielle) went kinda bezerk during one when a guy tweeted a still of her and she demanded to know who had done that as if she could get that info.

What annoys me is if a model goes on cam and then, after letting the punters spend ex minutes, she tells them she is not well and will not do the requests. If she was not well she should not have been there in the first place.
04-04-2015 00:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

the girls own the final copyright unless the contract states otherwise. so if the girls wanted there image removed they have the right as do the company they work for.

copyright law is simple in essence.
anything you create is automatically copyrighted to you unless you give up the right to it. whether it be a cam show a photograph or even a post on a website like this. its all copyright of the person producing it.
if you live in the e.u. all you have to do is prove ownership.

(i use dmca rules as an example and while the eu has its own version of copyright law, it does the same thing. protect the owner.)

as for danielle, lol... its called the PRT SCRN key... on the keyboard next to the function keys...shocked

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:45 by HEX!T.)
04-04-2015 06:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I am aware of copyright law but it is certainly not simple.

In fact you hit the nail on the head with your remark about 'create'. Yes, it is normally the creator of a work that automatically has the copyright. Which is why I threw the studio in the mix. If they by broadcasting the show are really the creator then it is their copyright and the girl is merely a paid artist. Lawyers make a fortune over such ambiguities.

On the other hand, the girl own the rights to her 'image'. Abbey was complaining just the other day about fake social media accounts in her name. So she had full right to have those taken down.
04-04-2015 11:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-04-2015 11:39 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ I am aware of copyright law but it is certainly not simple.
simple in essence ??
im perfectly aware of the legal speak and semantics of a contract mate.

Quote:In fact you hit the nail on the head with your remark about 'create'. Yes, it is normally the creator of a work that automatically has the copyright. Which is why I threw the studio in the mix. If they by broadcasting the show are really the creator then it is their copyright and the girl is merely a paid artist. Lawyers make a fortune over such ambiguities.
did you miss the first sentence?. the girls own the final copyright unless the contract states otherwise. Smile

as the creator the girl is directly creating the content there by she own's it. she then signs over the copyright in a contract to the studio/company who then become the "copyright holder" and are able to broadcast it on her behalf.
if either the girl or the company sees a breach in copyright both parties have the right to act.
the girl has the right to ask the copyright holder who would then act on its behalf. if she thinks theres a breach in the company's copyright.
if the copyright holder fails to act, the girl still has options legally to have the content removed because she is still the copyright owner, the company is only the copyright holder.
also im pretty sure failing act and removing copyright content could be seen as a breach of contract for the company and that would likely result in the copyright returning to the girl.
but really thats mute. the point is its copyrighted by somebody other than us.

Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 12:31 by HEX!T.)
04-04-2015 11:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles