gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
theres a reason for it mate. she cant get enough viewers so she has to do multiple sites just to make it worth her while.
you run a scam long enough and word spreads and you end up with no 1 willing to pay.
i fell victim to her myself. some little scrote came on to liveshowtv banging on about gemma doing a great show on mfc so i popped over.
before the show started i asked if she used toys and she said yes. so i hit go private but i didnt exactly get what i was hopping for.
(you can read what happened in an earlier post i made)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-11-2014 22:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Is it me that Studio66 have doubled the rate that you get charged for webcam now? If so, and knowing how inactive some can be, things will tank..

Btw seems that some folks have been working multiple sites simultaneously. Hence seems a reason not to talk and/or do much. If it's obvious on one feed that nobody asked for a pose/closeup of boob/ass, some folks might ask why did she do that? Plus rates can differ. Why pay 4 quid a minute to see Gemma suck her fingers when u can get it cheaper elsewhere perhaps..
25-11-2014 13:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

mate all i can recommend is you stay clear. some guys seem to like the fact they are getting ripped by certain girls. they dont understand that what they pay for credits doesnt directly translate into the same amount for the girls.

i saw a vid last night of 1 of beckys early performances and it was very decent.
she mentioned she had been tipped 250 credits over the whole show and out of that she would get £7.50.
so from £25 (250 credits cost) she gets less than 1/3 of what the guys tip.
its a rip job for the punters and the girls.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-12-2014 08:46
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

What a piece of shit. Wished I would have never topped up and tried this thing out. I click 'start show' and wait there for 3 minutes for Victoria to show up and it just keeps loading. Little do I know it's actually charging me while im staring at a black screen.

What kind of shit is that?

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
10-12-2014 09:20
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

I thought that just happened to me Lynseylover. For most shows it allows me to get straight through but for Lucy Anne's last two all I got was a black screen as my tokens dwindled away. I thought that for some reason I had been banned from viewing. If it's a fault, it needs sorting quickly or people will stop using the site.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
10-12-2014 11:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

go the the site and use the support button. they will reimburse your credits.
all logins are recorded so when they see what time you were on they will see victoria was offline and have no option but to give you your credits back.
what puzzles me is the fact that the site is supposed to update the status of the girls every 30 seconds or so. but for some reason they just cant (or dont want to) get it to work.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 15:27 by HEX!T.)
10-12-2014 15:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

looks like Rachel Luise has decided to cancel her show today...
cant say im surprised as she didnt get much in the way of tips the last time out.

update* yep shes back on tv now...

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 16:49 by HEX!T.)
10-12-2014 16:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

not entirley sure whats going on over at s66 with there cam shows. girls that are scheduled and in the studio refused/couldnt be bothered/didnt want to, do there allotted cam shows and girls who werent on the schedule suddenly turn up...

now while its the girls perogative whether to do a show or not they should at least give some notice i hung about for 30 mins waiting for rachel but nothing not even sorry guys i cant make it happen today. instead she just went off screen and came back when her cam show was scheduled to end. GREAT SERVICE!.

as for girls randomly turning up and doing a show. it cant be good for there earnings as there fanboi's wouldnt know shes online.
come on s66 sort it out. do you want us to use the service or not?.

10-12-2014 22:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

and it continues. poor hannah was on for over an hour trying to ply her trade. but the chatbox on s66 went tits up so no1 could chat to her.
waste of her time and ours.

15-12-2014 01:55
johnbernard Offline
Junior Poster

Stupido66 has had enough time to organise a piss up in a brewery and they still can't do it! Not worth watching in my opinion. After all it is just a glorified brothel for the producers and staff!
15-12-2014 03:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles